1. chief2000

Altering songs for ASL: The Weird Al Effect

This was really amazing!
  2. chief2000

elevations - lighter to darker

Thanks, Scott! This is very helpful.
  3. chief2000

I see the very short sentence in the special rules section of the KGP SSR but it's pretty vague. The best explanation I have been able to find is actually a Battlefield Walkaround done for an ATS conversion by Todd Larson some time ago. I can't find an ASL walk-around equivalent out there.
  4. chief2000

Maybe my eyes are starting to get buggy with age but is the general rule that the lighter the color on the map, the lower the elevation? I.e. lightest green level 0, a shade darker, level 1, etc. (unless defined by the module or the SSR? I know this is basic, but I am trying to figure out...
  5. chief2000

Winter/Snow Map Boards

I've done that, too, TopT, on Vasl. Piece of cake to print.
  6. chief2000

winter maps for Kampfgruppe Peiper modules?

Thanks, I recall hearing this before.
  7. chief2000

winter maps for Kampfgruppe Peiper modules?

Has anyone designed winter maps for these modules? I know that the regular boards can be winterized in VASL but what about these?
  8. chief2000

Ideas from The Last Hundred Yards

Thanks for all the helpful comments, guys!
  9. chief2000

Ideas from The Last Hundred Yards

Having purchased and played LHY, I was just wondering if anyone thought that the initiative and coordination rules might be suitable for adapting to ASL. Seems to me an easy add-on without ruining the elegance and realism of the system. Comments, anyone?
  10. chief2000

Purchase advice - Red Factories

Very helpful. Thanks!
  11. chief2000

Purchase advice - Red Factories

On Ebay, the maps, scenarios, chapter O, scenarios and overlays are all available separately for purchase. I already have RB so apart from the maps, what would be the most important first purchase? Can't buy it all at once. Can I get along better for now without the addition to chapter O or...
  12. chief2000

ASL for Fun

Thanks, George. I am amazed at how much you produce and what quality! You da man!
  13. chief2000

We mourn the loss of Christopher Dean

According to the NWS link, everything has to go to probate. That may take a very long time.
  14. chief2000

Break Contact newsletter at LFT website

Now available at wargamevault as a free download. Looks great!