Recent content by Cheo

1. Cheo

Is the Nintendo Wii a blast?

I think the Wii is going to get a lot of women into gaming. If they shift later on to other consoles and, ultimately, to computers, that would be a giant step. We are talking big business here. Women are great consumers. Before the home internet era, not too many women were involved in the...
  2. Cheo

Actually, the console is for my wife. She is computer illiterate, and only mess with internet browsing and email. She despises computers. However, she has seen this Wii adverts in tv and is starting to show some interest. I'm dying to get my wife into gaming, but I don't know if she will lost...
  3. Cheo

Hi all I want to get the Wii at some point after Xmas, but I'm not sure if it worth it. It is the Wii worth the money? Is it really a new experience? Do you look forward for the next game when you are at work? How do you find gaming with Wii? Well, I hope you can tell how much do you...
  4. Cheo

Upgrading from ME to XP

Well, if he wants to play with new Flight Sims, he better gets a new computer. In the process he can ask for a XP installation (instead of Vista), and problem solved. I think that would be the easiest way to go.
  5. Cheo

Upgrading from ME to XP

Is your friend using the computer for playing games? If not, then forget about XP. Download an easy to install Linux distribution (like Ubuntu, Debian or Fedora). It uses less resources than XP, and you have all you need: Internet browsers, Office Suites, Instant Messengers, photo editing, IRC...
  6. Cheo

My first AAR - Task Force Harper

Hi guys As Operation Sparta MBX is getting closer and closer, I'm determined to get back to TacOps and play more often and do something decent. The first step is to play seriously, that is, to spend time setting a plan and making a report. This is my first AAR: Task Force Harper. I...
  7. Cheo

Single Player Scenarios

I played the demo to death, and after that I purchased the game. It's not perfect, as there is no perfect game, but it features the things I want, and imo it's the best modern military war game... and I've tried all available demos based on modern military. It's true we all want a single...