Recent content by chef-62

1. chef-62

Gyrostabilizers

if it is very important to leave our opponent unaware that our vehicle is equipped with the "G", because then we mark on the vehicle if it has finished: Smoke, WP, APCR/APDS, Heat, AP or HE for tank destroyers
  2. chef-62

Gyrostabilizers

In my humble opinion the button could be added and then each individual player decides whether to activate it or not. It could also be in the interest of the allied player to record if the vehicle is equipped with this equipment. In fact, I have seen players who add the "G" after the vehicle...
  3. chef-62

Gyrostabilizers

For German tanks, you will find the button, in the window activated with the right mouse button, to activate the wording SCHÜERZEN (Sz). It would be possible to activate a similar button for American tanks that are equipped with Gyrostabilizers.
  4. chef-62

pre-registered hex

Thanks
  5. chef-62

pre-registered hex

I am preparing the set up for the scenario The contest for St. Contest [The battle for the Abbaye des Ardennes]. SSR #4 says the German has 2 pre-registered hexes for his artillery. The rules say that with a pre-registered hex the player must add an extra black chit to the total. Question in...
  6. chef-62

My problem

Resolved! I unchecked ...Environment and uncheck Use Special Dust Setting. Thanks
  7. chef-62

My problem

I have installed VASSAL and VASL on the new computer, Windows 10 is the operating system. I have installed VASSAL 3.7.8 and VASL 6.6.7 and as you can see from the attachment I can view some dice and others not. Can anyone help me in advance, thanks.
  8. chef-62

DB035 A hotly contested crossrads The Einzelkampfer crews

The SSR said...."The Einzelkampfer crews the only SW they may possess at start are their inherent PF". My question is: The unit is in possed a Panzerfaust at the start of the game or it must roll for search it during the Def/Prep Fire Phase? Thanks in advance for the reply
  9. chef-62

Control VASL. Could anyone help me?

When I open the VASL 6.6.5 controls window the page looks like this, my dice are in one window and my opponent's dice are in the one below. The open window blocks any other windows until the "controls" window is pulled down. My VASSAL is version 3.6.7. In advance I thank you for your help.
  10. chef-62

OBO acronym

Thanks
  11. chef-62

OBO acronym

I would like to know the acronym OBO bd/Hex and OBO Level found in the OBA modules window in the VASL Control window
  12. chef-62

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

I tried to copy it and insert it on the side of the VASL map, using User Label, but it doesn't work. What do I have to do to be able to see it on the map? Thanks in advance
  13. chef-62

Map Devil's Den

Thanks. It was a part of the Forum that I had never seen. Thanks again
  14. chef-62

Map Devil's Den

I was looking for the Devil's Den map, to be able to play the scenario ASL 3000 Assault on the Round Top. Could someone tell me where I can download this map for the VASL. Thanks in advance Alberto