Recent content by Chas

1. Chas

Onslaught to Orsha

Quick update: -22 scenarios are final, formatted, and are at a minimum in some form of initial editing -7 scenarios are near final, some a little closer than others -at least 2 other scenarios in progress. More are in progress, but may just cut this off at 31 or 32 scenarios
  2. Chas

Onslaught to Orsha

Please contact me if you are interested in helping playtest some scenarios as we try to finish this off. Thanks much, Chas
  3. Chas

Onslaught to Orsha

We are also developing an OtO Player Aid as we update everything. This is appears to be a good addition.
  4. Chas

CORREGIDOR!!!

So updated graphics, updated rules, updated scenarios, new scenarios, new counters, etc is pure evil then?!
  5. Chas

Pacific CGs without USMC

Good, competent leaders are present in most every squad. That is what allows squads to do what they do. They just aren't represented by counters. Exceptional leaders with skills beyond that are represented by SMC. The mentioned "competent" leaders from previous posts likely turned 3-3-6...
  6. Chas

Onslaught to Orsha

I need someone who has played the OtO CG (fairly recently) to contact me. Thanks, Chas
  7. Chas

Never tell me the odds....

I think in ASL-land the 2:1 and 3:1 ratios are created by the attacker during the scenario. For example, the defender has to defend X, Y, and Z and the overall force ratio is 3:2. The attacker is able to find a way to attack Z at a 3:1 ratio and so on.
  8. Chas

Onslaught to Orsha

Gentlemen, Would like some input and discussion. Russian Assault Engineerss, German armored AA halftracks, etc are all counters we have done previously such as in CoS. They are also used in OtO. Do we include some? Thanks much, Chas
  9. Chas

Onslaught to Orsha

Work continues. Rick and I have made great progress on the layout and initial editing of several major items. Very time consuming for both of us. Looks like we will be incorporating a nice Player Aid. Progress on scenarios is tremendous. Have made some decisions about some scenarios, and...
  10. Chas

Status of Peleliu HASL

I anticipate a 2029 release.
  11. Chas

Aerial Drones Assigned to Arizona Border Patrol

I accidentally came across this thread while searching for a scenario AAR. Very interesting considering what is now going on almost 15 years later.
  12. Chas

Onslaught to Orsha

Still working on scenarios and such, so haven't gotten to them yet. I see no reason to keep them out of the new OtO.
  13. Chas

Onslaught to Orsha

Time for you to sleep with the fishes
  14. Chas

Onslaught to Orsha

Progress continues. 18 scenarios formatted and final with some initial edits. Still a ways to go.....
  15. Chas

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Trinquier should be a 10-3