Recent content by Chas

1. Chas

Help! 155mm CH

I was remembering 50mm part instead of 8FP part without looking at the ASLRB.
  2. Chas

Help! 155mm CH

I think it is 36 IFT -6 DRM????
  3. Chas

Bitterest Day (AKA Sugar Loaf Hill) Preorder

Hopefully no problems or delays arise.
  4. Chas

Latest update is we should be shipping by the end of the month.
  5. Chas

Components are in different stages with printer. Cant give anything too specific yet, but coming soon.
  6. Chas

B30.5

Thank you for indulging me. I, nor anyone I know, plays that you would have to Rout to a 'full' PB. If you had to, it could be problematic for me. When reading those rules it shocked me and want to be able to actually point to the rule. I am not 100% sure the QA fully clarifies, but it is good...
  7. Chas

B30.5

I dont disagree, and yes, I definitely understand that a PB may not be Overstacked. However, the rules linkages say hex. If it said Location this is cut and dry. So technically the MF needed to enter a full PB (infinite) is irrelevant as worded. And is it kind of silly to rout to a full PB...
  8. Chas

B30.5

The ASLRB seems to contradict your statement. I am just trying to clarify, not arguing one way or the other. B30.5 "A pillbox is the equivalent of a building for rout...." A10.51 "...a routing unit must move to the nearest (in MF calculated at the start of its RtPH) building or woods hex (even...
  9. Chas

An Armor Leader Alone in a Tank: his options.

I could get into a reality argument either way. I think this is simply an expected oversight....well, I dont even want to call it an oversight. If I had been the one writing this rule I would have never considered crews not inside an AFV. My 'guess' is that the intent is no Bore Sighting.
  10. Chas

B30.5

Just trying to confirm a broken unit must Rout towards a PB (if it is closest Rout hex) even if Overstacked.
  11. Chas

Pillbox and Sunken/Elevated Road

That was my argument exactly:unsure:🤣
  12. Chas

PaK 98/37

One reason could be different designers. There is also no singular oversight on counters per se. The second reason could be borderline metrics. Paul W and I worked a lot on this stuff together. Here is the best example. We designed the T-26 twin turrets with a Normal TH size. MMP then designed...
  13. Chas

Pillbox and Sunken/Elevated Road

Some believes this is an illegal setup. However, I cannot find anything in the ASLRB that prevents a PB from setting up in either a Sunken or Elevated Road?
  14. Chas

Lee(a) Russian note 49

BFP version uses Red TH #s and has no Smoke or Canister. So it appears correct.
  15. Chas

D13.35 VEHICULAR SMOKE GRENADES

No. One of them would not be the "Inherent Crew".