Recent content by Chas Argent

1. Chas Argent

Manila questions

Just a reminder that you can send questions to MMP at asl_qa@multimanpublishing.com
  2. Chas Argent

Doomed Battalions Reprint Speculation

"You'll have better luck playing Pick-up Stix with yer butt cheeks."
  3. Chas Argent

Red CA Indicators

Of course, the CA of a vehicle or Gun counter should be properly directed at a vertex. That means a Concealed vehicle/gun counter can have one of two possible CAs 180˚ apart. But which one should not be obvious on a Concealed unit.
  4. Chas Argent

Red CA Indicators

The red CA indicators should not be visible on a Concealed unit. Can this be changed? Thanks.
  5. Chas Argent

Yanks release time frame

The last of the YANKS counters will deliver tomorrow, and everything else is due in the next week-ish. So, once HL is off the deck, YANKS will be ready to go.
  6. Chas Argent

Two "sets" of Ethiopian leaders and heroes?

We had to use about 3/4 of a countersheet for the Ethiopians at a minimum. Filling it up a full sheet cost the same, since we can print only 3/4 of a sheet.
  7. Chas Argent

Overlay Pack

Should be on preorder in the next month or two. Now that Hollow Legions is wrapped up, the last of the overlays just need poofing.
  8. Chas Argent

Hollow Legions now shipping?

Nope. The last of the parts don't arrive until next week.
  9. Chas Argent

Once Hollow Legions is released.

There are currently 1,512 pre-orders for HL, and 1,522 for Manila. I'm reasonably certain that by the time each game ships, those will be by far the two highest pre-order totals any MMP game has ever had. I therefore have a hard time imagining that we aren't successfully reaching people.
  10. Chas Argent

Will we ever see an official Battle of Berlin HASL from MMP?

These things are driven by the passions of the player; if you build it, and develop it, and playtest it, it's far more likely to happen. Nobody at MMP is really in a position to produce stuff like this from scratch. We didn't publish Budapest because we slaved for years; we published Budapest...
  11. Chas Argent

Wanted: Playtest Help

I'm looking for these things: 1. A few dedicated "pairs" of players who would be interested in running playtest scenarios to help complete them for MMP, including switching sides & playing each a 2nd time, if needed. and 2. I'm also looking for an individual who could commit to 1 or 2 VASL...
  12. Chas Argent

ASLML

I figured you had to be dead to still be on the ASLML.
  13. Chas Argent

Map bundle

We will almost certainly reprint some older boards at the same time, and extras for individual sale. It's the best use of the larger quantities; we get a better price overall.
  14. Chas Argent

Roma 2020?

Personally? I'd use the lower number in all cases. Seems pretty logical to my little pea brain. But no one ever accused me of thinking too much.
  15. Chas Argent

Roma 2020?

Fertile ground for common sense.