Recent content by cbelva

1. C

Build 160

The scenario editor is adequate, it is the map making editor is the problem. We need some noble soul who would be willing to design some maps which we could then build upon.
  2. C

Build 160

Don, I have not purchased ADC2 just because I am cautious in putting out additional $$$ if the game is not going to go somewhere. I personally like the program. It is not the definitive wargame, but it has its good points and it has been getting better. Don, I would like to encourage you...
  3. C

Feedback requested for POA-2

Reply to Don's above: 1. I agree. I have suggested to Scott that he intergrate it into window that shows the force tree. However, I don't think that Scott is going to do so. As of build 160, he has reordered it so that it pops up over the force tree which is better. I would like to see the...
  4. C

Scoring

Sorry Gary, I got it Saturday. I was busy yesterday, but will look at it today and get my first turn back to you.
  5. C

Scoring

I think the main problem was with people who had low end machine, at least that is what it seemed to be with my opponent. I can't explain why people were having trouble with scoring. I have not seen this problem since installing the supplemental update of June 8th. Someone, I believe it was Gary...
  6. C

Scoring

Thanks Gary. Which scenario was it and can you still duplicate the scoring error. I would like to see if I could duplicate it on my machine.
  7. C

New scenarios uploaded

Thanks Don.
  8. C

Scoring

On June 1st we all were getting the same odd scoring. On June 8th Col Lunsford posted a supplemental update to version 2.0.3 which corrected that problem. I have not seen that problem since applying the supplement. Have you applied the supplement? And if you did, have you had any odd scoring...
  9. C

Scoring

Don, this may be a stupid question, but did those tournament player apply the June 8th supplemental update that Col Lunsford put out? I have not had a problem with scoring since then.
  10. C

Scoring

Hey Don, I didn't know that people were still getting the casualties before the sceanrio started. I thought that was fixed in his last patch. I was getting that until then. However, since the patch, I have not had a problem with it. If it is still an issue, maybe John could bring that up...
  11. C

Scoring

John, Congratulations on your job. Since Col Lunsford is so busy, instead of hitting him picmeal with problems with DA, why don't we start a list of things people found during the tournament and then you can talk to him about it and present a list to him to see if he can do something to...
  12. C

Scoring

I have running a few small test on scoring in DA. Several people complained about scoring in the game during the now defunct tournament and I wanted to see if I could get a handle on the problem. I am not finished with my tests, but wanted to let you know what I found. First, there is very...
  13. C

Build 130 - comments

I think that there are still some problems with AI targeting and with the AI's selection of ammo to use against specific targets. I see way too much MG fire going towards tanks while the AI ignores its main tank gun or ATGM which it has to engage with. There has been a problem with improve...
  14. C

Getting A Copy

Don's Maddox's concerns are very well noted. I have wondered at various times whether Scott was too ambitous regarding what he wanted to do as to FOW. I think I understand what he was trying to do. However, at this stage, I think it was too ambituous. I don't want to sound critical of Scott. I...
  15. C

Getting A Copy

You also have to approach POA2 as a work in progress. It was really released before it should have been. It is in all reality in the beta stage of development. That has upset not a few people once they got the program--which is understandable. It has come a long way since it was initially...