Recent content by carreteroarturo

1. C

AAR Yelnya. Moscow 1941

October 1.1941. 16:00 Hrs. The Russian offensive continues ... Will soon sunset, and the dangerous progress of Russian units of the 19th Rifle Division is close to the central Volkov where it appears that the City can not be defended for a long time. The 183rd Infantry Division under...
  2. C

AAR Yelnya. Moscow 1941

After German response the Casualties report is: German: 1098 men, 1 gun. Russian: 3296 men, 19 tanks. Hard combats continues along the front. YELNIA SECTOR. VOLKOVO SECTOR. NESHEVO SECTOR. Waiting for the russian assault....
  3. C

AAR Yelnya. Moscow 1941

At 10:00 pm Reports of casualties are as follows for the Russians: 1636 men and 12 armored vehicles. The Germans have now 517 men and a gun. The fighting continued throughout the front without major changes. The Russians are still taking too many casualties. At 12:00 hrs for the German...
  4. C

Need some AAR's

I have just added a nice AAR form PzC . the scenario is called Yelnya. Moscu´41. take a look. thanx.!!
  5. C

AAR Yelnya. Moscow 1941

German forces are moving now .... The Air Force will be available next October 2 at 6:00 pm. The German heavy artillery began the attack on the armored and infantry units that have moved along the trenches. But heavy casualties have accepted. YELNYA SECTOR. VOLKOVO-YERGOYE...
  6. C

AAR Yelnya. Moscow 1941

October 1,1941. 8:00 hrs.The Red Army has launched its first attacks on German lines in the area of Yelnya carrying forward their armored units in the area Volkovo-Yegorye trying to open a gap.Heavy red artillery fire support in all front.The 146th Tank Brigade hopes the arrival of the 144th...
  7. C

AAR Yelnya. Moscow 1941

Then I will introduce one of AAR PzC of the front of moscow. The stage is called Yelnya. The Russian armies launched an offensive on the German units located in this area and try to open a gap. The scenario begins at 8:00 am on October 1, 1941. ground conditions are normal.Visibility: 2km...
  8. C

Operation Typhoon pbem

first try.... nice work...
  9. C

Operation Typhoon pbem

other sample of my homemade graphics...regards
  10. C

Operation Typhoon pbem

great reports....! i have just started this scenarios of Moscu ´41.. i can help you enhancing your graphics if you like..!...please send me a e-mail.. carretero_arturo@yahoo.com this is my WAR GAMES BLOG: http://pc-war-gaming.blogspot.com/
  11. C

Need some AAR's

Here is a sample. (spanish) SE RECIBE FUEGO SOVIETICO A LAS 20:00 HRS! 20.00 Hrs. 28 noviembre 1941. Condiciones: suelo congelado y visibilidad de 1 km. Se recibe fuego nutrido de artilleria por parte de los morteros de largo alcance soviéticos. Las unidades en la villa de Ol´gava son...
  12. C

Need some AAR's

WELL I HAVE ONE IN MY OWN BLOG: WAR GAMES ..... HERE IS THE ADDRESS: http://pc-war-gaming.blogspot.com/ I CAN POST HERE SOME OF MY AAR´S I HAVE IT ALL STORED IN SOME PDF DOCUMENTS I COLLECTED MY SELF. NEXT I WILL POST THEM ON SCRIB PAGE , I HAVE MY OWN ARCHIVE OF WAR DOCUMENTS...