Recent content by Canadian Dude

1. C

New members introduce yourself here

No Backwards!!! :surprise: But how do I escape! Must I just get out of the car and walk away? Damn small town Canadian Towns and their tricky car theft :angry: - The Canadian Dude
  2. C

Music: what are you Listening to now?

HEY BILL!!! Get yer ass back on the ASL forums you no-good-Psychotic-hippy :angry: oh, and to stay on topic.... Currently Pink Floyd, Echoes has been played an awfull lot on my CD player. Also listening to a lot of Arctic Monkeys and The Mark Inside. - The Canadian Dude
  3. C

Welcome to the site stephen, hope you have a great time. Infact your little two turn victory story has given me a thread idea.... - The Canadian Dude
  4. C

good to see young blood getting into the hobby. May you always roll low (cept against me..... then roll as high as you like :clown: ) As for being the youngest, I get to carry that mantle pal. I'm 17 years old (turned 17 this year). That puts me in the glorious possesion of youngest ASL...
  5. C

Well then welcome To The Best Forum EVER! Hope you enjoy your stay. We are all rather humble people :cheeky: - The Canadian Dude
  6. C

lol, I know what an AFV is man, hense the joking emotioncon -----> :clown: - The Canadian Dude
  7. C

Awsome, good to hear someone not afraid of asking questions, god knows I've asked alot. Uh guys, whats an AFV? :clown: - The Canadian Dude
  8. C

Blah! That's what I meant! With people in the war and the funny and the "negetive waves." garg.... - The Canadian Dude
  9. C

lol, I know what Hogan's Heroes is (and knowing my parent, they wouldn't) I actually haven't got around to seeing it yet, last movie with friends we were going to see it but it lost out to Dirty Harry, The Enforcer (and for the worst one in the series, it was pretty damn good). Maybe next...
  10. C

Of course its a great forum. I'm here aren't I? :laugh: Welcome aboard there smilie..... okay your avatar is creepeh but I'll get used to it suppose. - The Canadian Dude
  11. C

Woot! New Blood! Thats right man! Keep the kids away from war hammer. I used to play Warhammer 40k but have since abandonned it for ASL. Glad I did, because ASL > 40K :laugh: - The Canadian Dude
  12. C

Hello everybody This is the ASL corner of the forums. ASL = Advanced Squad Leader = BEST GAME EVER!!!! No seriously, it is. ASL is a board game which represents squad level tactics. So you generally control squads and tanks. This is the only game that sacrafices playability for realism...
  13. C

Hey man. Welcome to the forums. Just be warned, I think someone else in the ASL forum is using your current avatar. Not a biggy or a no-no, just be warned that if you see posts from yourself that you never wrote, you're not on drugs :clown: - The Canadian Dude
  14. C

Tater, the evil sith spud of the forums mouhahahahahahaha!!! :devious: - The Canadian Dude