Recent content by buser333

1. buser333

HoB Tarawa Scenario Info

I have two original copies and it's smudged on both. Must've been a problem with the printer.
  2. buser333

Quick 6 VI questions

In Q31, is Y7 considered a multi-hex stone building for VC purposes since only one hex of it is in play?
  3. buser333

ASL Bell Tolls

I am saddened and shocked by this news, but happy to see the amount of well-wishes extolled by the many people that Joe's ASL life touched on. Joe and I shared many long gaming sessions together over VASL, and he was a worthy and gracious opponent. He will be truly missed.
  4. buser333

Hooking Up/Unhooking a Gun

Thanks all. It would help if I continued to read deeper into the rule rather than focus on what I wanted the result to be. ;) I thought it felt a bit too strange...
  5. buser333

Hooking Up/Unhooking a Gun

Both C10.11 and C10.12 start with "A Stopped vehicle not in Bypass may (hook up/unhook) a Gun..." Both these lines seem to allow the vehicle itself to hook up/unhook a Gun, without any requirement for a PRC to do so. Both sections seem to imply though that a crew will be accompanying said Gun...
  6. buser333

New members introduce yourself here!

Welcome Taylor, I'm sure I speak for just about everyone here that it's always nice to see new players enter the hobby, not to mention players of a younger generation. It gives us hope that the game we love so much will continue to live on. I'm sure you'll find a very welcoming community here...
  7. buser333

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

"Strange" is a much nicer word than I would use to describe this one. I would be willing to give it another shot with full night rules.
  8. buser333

J194 A Real War.....SSR question

SSR6 discusses the Chinese sniper target hex being "on/west of hexrow 1O/21O..." I assume this is supposed to read "on/west of hexrow 1O/20O?"
  9. buser333

sN vs. concealed targets

From an older thread on here (and per the Chapter D divider) a sN is not halved for motion fire. But is a sN halved for use against a concealed unit? Also, just to verify, a sN can be used as a sD without harm to enemy or friendly units during phases other than CC correct?
  10. buser333

Nice New Features

I see Probable Scenario Balance has now been added as well. Kudos to Dave for constantly inovating ways to make his already-awesome site even better.
  11. buser333

Dash

In this case the unit is not dashing across the road, but rather along it. I agree with the ruling here.
  12. buser333

Dash

My take on it is that the dash is allowed. If the road did not continue from C8 to C7 there would be a dead-end road from D7 to C8 that would allow a dash. So the unit can say it is dashing across this portion of the road in the above example. Edit: I did not mean to selectively reply to this...
  13. buser333

Can the broken squad ignore R6 as a rout destination?

Is there not a bridge or a ford in R5? If so the unit cannot be in crest (B20.9)
  14. buser333

Albany AAR part 3 FT308 Luchs on the Lookout and SF9 First Do No Harm

They are stairwells, just not stairwell symbols.
  15. buser333

Albany AAR part 3 FT308 Luchs on the Lookout and SF9 First Do No Harm

No cellars in the Science Building (only Ermita Apartments and one or two churches IIRC), as circular stairwells are not stairwell symbols. Also, unless SF allows it (which I don't believe it does), no minefields in rubble.