Recent content by buser333

1. buser333

ASL 159 White Tigers overlay issue

The Overlay road would override any road on the board if it covers it. Looks to me like the road goes around the paddies. SSR1 still appears to show the valid road coordinates with the overlay on.
  2. buser333

Routing towards the enemy

W6 and X6 are not options as you mentioned they are moving closer to KEU in U5. Assuming they do not see DD3 from where they are now (and that AA6 does not have rout terrain), you are correct AA4 is their destination. If they low crawl they must move closer to their destination, therefore Z4...
  3. buser333

A19.3 Are unarmed units Inexperienced for Capture purpose

Yes. See the latter half of A20.53.
  4. buser333

Vehicle FT

No and no
  5. buser333

AP30 Not Apt to Drag Feet SSR 3 question

Hmm I checked there. Guess I just missed it. Good detective work!
  6. buser333

AP30 Not Apt to Drag Feet SSR 3 question

I agree this is very ambiguous. Since the SSR refers to "units" and "they," I would argue that all units setting up in the sunken road are treated as a collective when it comes to freedom of movement/advance and therefore allow them all to move/advance after only one is attacked or has a LOS to...
  7. buser333

Berserkers and Wall Advantage.

A unit does not have to be GO to claim WA, only armed, unbroken, unpinned/TI, and various other odd items.
  8. buser333

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Elite Canadians II by Winnipeg ASL Club. I have played all four. I would say the first one is the best, but somewhat challenging for the Germans. The one discussed above is certainly interesting, but I think it would have been better as a full-blown paradrop and cutting back on the amount of...
  9. buser333

Hube's Pocket SSR

I concur.
  10. buser333

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

I think you mean RPT24. I recognized the name and thought this was an oldie. I played this very early in my ASL career against a very good opponent, but I remember thinking it was tough to defend against all the smoke the Canadians got.
  11. buser333

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

This came right down to the wire. What Will fails to mention, and certainly deserves acknowledgment, is that he suggested we revisit the endgame after he realized I would not be pinned after advancing into bamboo like we both assumed. Considering the importance of this CC, the fact that we...
  12. buser333

CyberVASL X

Jeff Buser's Russians will be attacking Ivan Kent's Germans in J188 Grab and Go.
  13. buser333

No message there, Will. I think we are matched up in VASL League though so we will have to...

No message there, Will. I think we are matched up in VASL League though so we will have to touch base at some point.
  14. buser333

Concealment and Irrigated Paddies

Assuming LOS from a same-level KEU exists, can a unit maintain concealment if they assault move or advance into an irrigated paddy if all hexsides have banks?