Recent content by brunger

1. brunger

Fight For Seoul

Thank you I was driven crazy looking for clarification 🤔😅
  2. brunger

G8.212 DFF vs Moving into Paddy

Fight for Seoul. S9.4 If a recalled AFV can cross a roadblock. Why can’t an un recalled AFV. Cross a road block???
  3. brunger

Fight For Seoul

Fight for Seoul. S9.4 If a recalled AFV can cross a roadblock. Why can’t an un recalled AFV. Cross a road block???
  4. brunger

The ASL Word of the Day

🐈‍⬛ Catastrophe!!
  5. brunger

Battle at Changjin Movie Review

NO Hope in Changjin your mind then??😬
  6. brunger

Finn Project

While I canna get everything. Bounding fire is the exception. Somehow I just find the resources. I never got MMP’s HP. Regrettably. And couldn’t afford it now?? So many nice games so little time????
  7. brunger

The ASL Word of the Day

The end of civilisation as we know it!!!
  8. brunger

The ASL Word of the Day

A scenario To be played Pernoctate at an Appurtenant room at Unidiversity , place of learning??? ( An uneducated spelling guess?? 😅
  9. brunger

The ASL Word of the Day

Dynamo he’s great an banzai “Charging!!!”
  10. brunger

PROKHOROVKA! game on pre-order now at advancingfire.com!!

"I Want to Believe" like the x files. because 🎅🏼 has my six and will deliver the game on time. I’ve been a very very good boy this year!!
  11. brunger

PROKHOROVKA! game on pre-order now at advancingfire.com!!

If you believe in Santa 🎅🏼 yes 👍
  12. brunger

The ASL Word of the Day

Wow! “Shush no talking in the library!!!” Ahhh got it:: Oh ‘Carrel’ I am such a fool.
  13. brunger

Black SS Vehicles Blue Movement Points

Blue sky thinking. I like it 😉
  14. brunger

The ASL Word of the Day

Linked to chicanery: a cunning Machiavellian ASL plan by chicken 🐔 s with HIP to deceive an opponent by avoiding combat to retain or regain a victory location?? (Apologies to chickens everywhere but why should rats 🐀 get all the bad press??) 😬
  15. brunger

The ASL Word of the Day

“I can't get no ideation” All I got his poor concentration? But I try, try, TRY. I can't get no, I can't get no Yes I’m reading pacific rules again about Japanese TH hero,s and DC hero’s. What to do? No real idea? 😳