Recent content by British Tommy

1. B

Interesting debate at the Scenario Depot II

You will have to be quick as the messages scroll down then vanish forever! Basically, a guy with the handle of Buq-buq wants Gary to host CMSF scenario's amd maps. Just wish Gary would turn up and say something! :( And MD, don't ask for a link! :D
  2. B

Spikes combat footage

poor old spike indeed! LOL! :laugh: Well old spike has hit this message board with his usual style. I have been sat here following all the different threads with slight amusement. You got to hand it to him, he really know how to play the game inside out. He has certainly ruffled a few...
  3. B

Call of Duty going modern?

COD modern?-no way! I bought all the COD games for the PC but COD2 after patching is a let down. No way would I buy the so called ' modern ' COD. They are just jumping on the band wagon with this one :mad: Next FPS will be Red Ochestra Ostfront. I'm not spending another penny of my hard...
  4. B

Call of Duty 2

my thoughts so far.... Well it was nice to see a good campaign with the British forces! most games concentrate on the American forces far too much IMHO. But the important bit with COD is the online games. Does it match or beat COD-UO? :hmmm: I would say a big no.... so far. I'm looking...
  5. B

LCG's

Well explained Jason! :) This should be a 'sticky' for future LCG makers to read and print off.
  6. B

(Movie) Hide of the Tiger

ROFL! like the background music! :) That Tiger took a hellva hammering! was that artillery landing as well? :surprise: I was waiting for the kitchen sink to be thrown in as well!! :laugh: Nicely put together video, well done mate! :D