Recent content by BriteLite

1. B

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome. Like you I am an old boardgamer. TOAW3 is as close as it gets to boardgame feel. Yup me and my younger brother spent alot of nites listening to Dad demanding we shut up and go to bed. Great group of dedicated gamers here. Have fun!
  2. B

BioEd, Problem and Question

I was finally able to get BioEd to work. Previous help led me to a posting where I 1) Uninstall TOAW3; 2) Reinstall without patch; 3) Install BioEd; 4) Install patch Thanks All!
  3. B

Slaps my forehead. The answer is no to both. I assumed the ACOW exe file would suffice. I will make the registry change this evening. Thanks man.
  4. B

I have done all the above. BioEd does load and run but when I attempt to load the ACOW exe it responds mith numerous missing graphic files. The first it lists as missing is Graphics\tiles_misc.bmp. I searched and found the file in the graphics folder. Even tried the editor in the graphics...
  5. B

I downloaded/installed V0.93 of the editor. Is this the most recent version? Problem is when I run BioEd I get the editor main screen but can not locate the equipment exe file the manual states should be in the graphics folder. I am sure I am doing something incorrectly. I did read a thread...
  6. B

Introduce Yourself!

Nelson, 57 yeah that's right I am that old, married happily for 20 years. Discovered Avalon Hill in the late 60's. Played boardgames ever since. In the 70's had the good fortune to meet several other players while game shopping at Orange Blossom Hobbies in Miami. Played nearly every week for...