Recent content by Brian W

1. B

Sadly accurate

Trump is the truest representation of his supporters deepest hopes. He will never lose them as a voting block. Republicans that think differently and say so will lose every fight within that party now, as the party has become that representation as well. The Nationalist's Delusion
  2. B

White, Western man's fear

Here is a review of Kathleen Belew's book on the rise of White Power (her alternative for the misnomer white nationalism) Where Did the Radical Right Come From?
  3. B

White, Western man's fear

The notion that White nationalism is like nationalism is a mistake. White nationalism is much more like ISIL's mythic califate. White nationalists in the USA aren't pro-USA, they are pro-Pan "Aryan Nation". In that aspect, they are a relatively new thing in modern American politics, which before...
  4. B

"Hello, Brother"

Luke 6:9 Then Jesus said to them, “I ask you, which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to destroy it?” Luke 6:45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For...
  5. B

Shootings at NZ Mosques

Trump is a symptom, not the cause. Also, US history has so much racism that thinking this is at all new would be to show real ignorance of US history.
  6. B

Shootings at NZ Mosques

HIs point is that he's supports the murderers. He wants to kill all Muslims. A number of posters have said that on these forums over and over again.
  7. B

A crazy man inhabits the White House

I would think Trump is unhinged but the republicans voted for it. When he gets arrested after the election, I wonder if he will be protected by the secret service or the Bikers for Trump while in prison? This just in, you right wing nazis are soft according to Trump.
  8. B

Why should they? It's entirely possible Trump sold Boeing short and his tweets are intended to drop the stock prices even father, making him millions in a day. A president who controls his own stock portfolio has the means to manipulate the market to make vast sums of money.
  9. B

That was a bunch of nonsense without defining what the solution is within our frame of government, You want the democrats to change their name? You want centrist democrats to GO AWAY because the leftist have more "energy"? A child has energy--try governing. That takes an adult.
  10. B

If you're suggesting political violence than I think you are wrong. As that's the only solution outside of representative democracy I don't see the point in your bringing up non-violent radical change.
  11. B

R Kelly to run for senator

Mumbly Joe says what? Let's hope he's not defending pedophiles. The world wonders.
  12. B

Vote democratic and pray the republican lickspittles that surround him understand that they cannot leech off of him if he destroys the country in the meantime.
  13. B

Mumbly Joe getting you down? Ignore is a great feature. It puts your Mumbly Joes into vapor. I will say this: Mumbly Joe is prolific. He must be on the dole to keep it up.
  14. B

And Mumbly Joe says what? I could do this all day. But instead, let's look at more Republican Pedophilia Apologists of the past. In unearthed audio, Tucker Carlson makes numerous misogynistic and perverted comments
  15. B

And Mumbly Joe says what? I could do this all day. But instead, let's look at more Republican Pedophilia Apologists of the past. What's interesting about this clip, and one reason Fox "News" is so disgusting is how they scrub the internet of fox news clips in order to hide when something...