Brian W's latest activity

• B
    Trump is the truest representation of his supporters deepest hopes. He will never lose them as a voting block. Republicans that think...
  • B
    Brian W replied to the thread White, Western man's fear.
    Here is a review of Kathleen Belew's book on the rise of White Power (her alternative for the misnomer white nationalism) Where Did the...
  • B
    Brian W replied to the thread White, Western man's fear.
    The notion that White nationalism is like nationalism is a mistake. White nationalism is much more like ISIL's mythic califate. White...
  • B
    Brian W replied to the thread "Hello, Brother".
    Luke 6:9 Then Jesus said to them, “I ask you, which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to destroy it?”...
  • B
    Brian W replied to the thread Shootings at NZ Mosques.
    Trump is a symptom, not the cause. Also, US history has so much racism that thinking this is at all new would be to show real ignorance...
  • B
    Brian W replied to the thread Shootings at NZ Mosques.
    HIs point is that he's supports the murderers. He wants to kill all Muslims. A number of posters have said that on these forums over and...
  • B
    I would think Trump is unhinged but the republicans voted for it. When he gets arrested after the election, I wonder if he will be...
  • B
    Why should they? It's entirely possible Trump sold Boeing short and his tweets are intended to drop the stock prices even father, making...
  • B
    That was a bunch of nonsense without defining what the solution is within our frame of government, You want the democrats to change...
  • B
    If you're suggesting political violence than I think you are wrong. As that's the only solution outside of representative democracy I...
  • B
    Brian W replied to the thread R Kelly to run for senator.
    Mumbly Joe says what? Let's hope he's not defending pedophiles. The world wonders.
  • B
    Vote democratic and pray the republican lickspittles that surround him understand that they cannot leech off of him if he destroys the...
  • B
    Mumbly Joe getting you down? Ignore is a great feature. It puts your Mumbly Joes into vapor. I will say this: Mumbly Joe is prolific...
  • B
    And Mumbly Joe says what? I could do this all day. But instead, let's look at more Republican Pedophilia Apologists of the past. In...
  • B
    And Mumbly Joe says what? I could do this all day. But instead, let's look at more Republican Pedophilia Apologists of the past...