Recent content by BraveDave

1. BraveDave

HIP Sleaze

Sounds reasonable.
  2. BraveDave

HIP Sleaze

Thanks. I was not aware of this Q&A. Lax research on my part.
  3. BraveDave

HIP Sleaze

Then why have A12.32 if it is already included in A12.14?
  4. BraveDave

HIP Sleaze

A12.14 applies only to concealed units and A12.32 applies only to HIP concealed units.
  5. BraveDave

HIP Sleaze

In part A12.14 says “...The owning player can voluntarily remove any concealment at any time during his or his opponent's Player Turn [EXC: between when a Sniper target hex Random Location DR (14.2) is made and the Sniper counter is relocated]...” In part A12.32 says “...A hidden unit may...
  6. BraveDave

WaR 21 - Hill 510 Must be Taken

SSR 5 says that the American player must set up a certain number of its tanks as dug-in (D9.54). D9.5 says that its' armament is determined by SSR. Since this tank has an AAMG as well as a CMG and absent any statement to the contrary, I would understand this to mean both MGs are useable in the...
  7. BraveDave

WaR 19 - Montgomery Attacks German Setup

The German sets up on or south of hexrow 39R8-10aD0. These two coordinates do not connect to form a hexrow. Do you mean 39R8-39V8-10aD0 or 39R8-10aD12-10aD0?
  8. BraveDave

Trail break through a mined building hex.

Only a possible bog if in a woods or building.
  9. BraveDave

But apparently not enough so that an AFV can use it.
  10. BraveDave

Agreed. My thought was what if there were an existing trail break in the building hex. Would that have allowed VBM without mine attack? Consensus is no.
  11. BraveDave

I thought maybe TBs were enough of an abstraction to allow this, but I guess not. Thanks for the responses.
  12. BraveDave

Can a vehicle use an existing trail break through a building hex that contains mines to bypass the building without being attacked by the mines?
  13. BraveDave

AP2 - Storm of Steel (The B-IV)

Overlooked that. Thank you, answers all my questions.