bprobst's latest activity

• bprobst
    bprobst reacted to MajorDomo's post in the thread Is a hex adjacent to itself? with Like.
    The mathematical/metaphysical discussions about adjacent and the more restrictive ADJACENT are red meat to gamesquad posters. However...
  • bprobst
    bprobst replied to the thread Is a hex adjacent to itself?.
    He means that you've spent a lot of time blathering about how you think the question is absurd, but you appear to have spent no time...
  • bprobst
    I have already described the exact context/situation that prompted the original Q in this thread.
  • bprobst
    bprobst reacted to klasmalmstrom's post in the thread Is a hex adjacent to itself? with Like.
    While a lot of rules do spell out "ADJACENT and same Location" - e.g., A10.5: "...may it end a RtPh ADJACENT to or in the same Location...
  • bprobst
    They can be, but are not necessarily so. Ground-level and 1st-level of a multi-level building would be adjacent, but ground level and...
  • bprobst
    Firstly, when discussing ADJACENT, never ever talk about "hexes". You are always talking about "Locations". DO NOT CONFUSE THESE TWO...
  • bprobst
    bprobst reacted to jrv's post in the thread Is a hex adjacent to itself? with Like.
    An example for ADJACENT is that a known enemy unit that is ADJACENT puts a DM on a friendly broken unit. I can't think of any place...
  • bprobst
    bprobst reacted to william.stoppel's post in the thread New MMP DASL pack with Like.
    Obviously I must now convince you to preorder. While I think the redone boards and overlays is incentive enough. The rebalanced...
  • bprobst
    bprobst replied to the thread Red Factories overlays.
    Probably best to cut each hex of the map individually, and then screw them into the table. The screw heads become the new centre dots.
  • bprobst
    After a month of cooling off from KFW burnout, I’m starting up again to get that extension finished. It’s about 70% complete.
  • bprobst
    Those are cool. May have to grab me a pair. Along with some backgammon dice. I wonder if VASL has a dust die roll option. I’ll have to...
  • bprobst
    bprobst replied to the thread AREA : a small info.
    Maybe, but for me to underestimate its value I would first have to understand what its value is supposed to be. Nobody has yet managed...
  • bprobst
    Err ... has it? The whole ASL community? Every single ASL player, everywhere in the world? I think you are grossly overestimating the...
  • bprobst
    I'll bet you $10,000 dollars that he doesn't. I'd be quite surprised to discover, for instance, that the AREA ratings have ever...
  • bprobst
    Umm ... the St Louis Club's Burma package is an excellent ASL product, but Malaya and Burma are different countries. The OP request was...