1. B

Losing patients

All right, all right :cheeky:
  2. B

Losing patients

Thanks guy's I'll send it off.
  3. B

Losing patients

Fresh install of POA2 + patch 72. Created a new scenario with a mech company. As the company is loaded, I have to move each APC individually for the whole company, (as loaded HQs can’t give formation orders!) ...and Scott doesn’t want us to micro manage ? So I edit the platoon leader...
  4. B

Is this playable at all?

I think that now we can move whole units (with the new composite unit feature) there is the ability to play at a higher level,the thing I would like to see with the extreme FOW is more feedback, with timed reports coming in like "14:03, 3rd platoon A company spotted enemy vehicles at 23,46" at...
  5. B

Okay I give in

After more testing I managed to move the platoons without the error, I think it was to do with the initial placement of units (Auto) while making the scenario, this time I placed the units manually and it seems to be OK
  6. B

Okay I give in

Will do.
  7. B

Okay I give in

I've found out how to move a platoon of loaded infantry, In the 'build/modify compsite units' window, select the composite platoon HQ and make the vehicle with it the new HQ, then select the unit on the map, give it a move command, remembering to select 'formation move', and you will then...
  8. B

Morale issues

Thanks all, John,
  9. B

Loading/Unloading Suggestion

Hi James As far as I can tell you also have to micromanage each apc in a platoon for movement and speed changes when an HQ is loaded, it seems a huge step backwards from TOP2 John,
  10. B

Morale issues

I'm getting no morale changes at all from US units, they stay at 90 while units in there own platoon are destroyed.
  11. B

Latest POA2 patch

Great- units can now unload and defenders appear were they should when building scenarios, The bad news is, on one created scenario I got “division by zero – access violation at address 00db3b3 – write of address 01b7a078” on about turn 7 on another everything went fine, ordered an...
  12. B

Latest POA2 patch

To add to that,I get the above errors starting any scenario, I'm running XP
  13. B

Latest POA2 patch

New install, add beta5 then when I try to create a new scenario I get “weapon system data file appears to be corrupted . error LWD:0” and “gun/ammo file appears to be corrupted . error LGAD:0” then “C++ exception”
  14. B

Formation move

Does anybody know a way of moving a loaded mech platoon or company with the formation command ticked? As the HQ unit is a passenger, it can’t be selected to move, so I find that I have to move each carrier unit one at a time, which is a pain for battalion sized units. Also has anybody...
  15. B

Scenario design "error message"?

Just tried the Beta and the problem is still there, also still having problems unloading, but it's a lot more stable and it's great to be able to move that bloody progress bar! John,