Recent content by Bocko

1. B

Sewer Questions

Ok, so the ATTACKER (in the Sewer) can Advance into an adjacent Hex (in the Sewer) only to engage in Closecombat. Can the ATTACKER only advance if he rolls 4 or less (plus modifiers) since this is required to exit the sewer?
  2. B

Sewer Questions

How can CloseCombat occur IN the sewer? AND How can one use a Democharge IN the sewer? Reason for this question is to prevent movement in the sewer not just the manhole cover. Thanks Chris
  3. B

Another Concealment Question

CONCEALMENT So what you are saying is, that a non-hip concealed unit is being used as the LOS unit to an enemy unit to cause the lose of concealment has to momentarily revealed (if asked of the opponent) his units? for example: a concealed unit nonassault moves into a woods hex and the only...
  4. B

Another Concealment Question

Can a NON-HIP Concealed Unit prevent an Enemy Unit from becoming Concealed without losing its own Concealment? Thanks Chris
  5. B

Sewer Movement

Thanks for all of your input into this question. And Chris Milne, to answer your "what if...? Since you cannot move, you are eliminated! So the morale of the story is, do not get stuck in the sewers. Use the sewers to get where you are going and get out! Again thanks for all of your help. Chris
  6. B

Sewer Movement

Alright it is finally coming together...I think! So when I enter a sewer location, I move to the sewer location of my choice (making all rolls and 3 or less hexes away). I do not exit that sewer location until my Advance Phase. If I fail to exit that location, in my next movement phase, I...
  7. B

Sewer Movement

Alright it is finally coming together...I think! So when I enter a sewer location, I move to the sewer location of my choice (making all rolls and 3 or less hexes away). I do not exit that sewer location until my Advance Phase. If I fail to exit that location, in my next movement phase, I...
  8. B

Sewer Movement

Thanks for the posts but I am not clear on the answers. 1. So when I enter the sewer, I move my 3 or less hexes or I have to wait until the next movement phase of my turn? 2. So if I was unable to come up from the sewer, I cannot attempt to come up out of that same sewer location because I...
  9. B

Sewer Movement

Question #2: my understanding is that you MUST MOVE while you are in the sewer. I was reading Desperation Morals website on Sewer Movement and it stated that you "Must Move."
  10. B

Sewer Movement

Have a couple of questions regarding Sewer Movement. 1. During the Movement Phase, if I am on a Sewer Location Hex and I enter the sewer, during this movement phase do I enter the Sewer Location of my choice or do I have to wait until the next movement phase? 2. If I fail to disembark from...
  11. B

Hiding, concealment, and loss of!

leader with radio cannot HIP? Can you provide the section for this rule? Thanks Chris
  12. B

Hiding, concealment, and loss of!

At the beginning of a scenerio, can a SMC hide & be concealed on a roof top? If a SMC uses a radio/phone, can SMC remain hidden and be concealed? Thanks in advance Chris
  13. B

snake eyes and cowering!

Old questions never die. I did a search for this question but could not find an answer. If you roll snake eyes, do you cower? Thanks Chris
  14. B

Designing Maps

Map Designing 101 Thanks for input and the information. I wasn't really looking to do this for any type of professional submission, but the informations does give me some motivation to produce some better types of maps so thanks. I think I will avoid the crayons...I might start eating them...
  15. B

Designing Maps

I am planning a new adventure in ASL. I decided to start making some of my own maps. I wanted to get some advice from experts so I thought I would submit this post. My first question is what type of writing utensil do you use? color pencils, markers? Please feel free to submit any other...