Recent content by bo_siemsen

1. B

ASL SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2021 – IN AUGUST

Apologies for ending up with a date so close to your tournament. That was not intentional. We felt postponement was the only real option - and this was the weekend that could work for us personally - and the venue. I hope things work out for both tournaments. Bo & Michael
  2. B

ASO 2021 POSTPONED UNTIL AUGUST Due to the uncertainties relating to the Covid-19 situation we have opted to postpone ASO 2021 once again. We have settled on the second weekend of August and we WILL run a face-to-face event. We have an understanding with Danhostel Ishøj and will provide...
  3. B

We are exploring options.
  4. B

We can sneak you across Öresund on fishing boats. No one will be the wiser. We can't have an ASO without Andreas Carlsson and Trojan Games.
  5. B

SCENARIO LIST ASO 2021 Michael has compiled the final scenario list for ASO 2021. There will be no secret round this year. Still working on the remaining details for the tournament. First round, early start 1 ) BoF16 "Saluting a General" (G2/ R5) 2 ) SP241 "Esebeck*s Pursuit" (G14/ F9) 3 ) J178...
  6. B

:) Always assume that as a fact :)
  7. B

Apologies for jumping to conclusions about the status of ASO 2020. That's what happens when we dont bother to actually do research before writing a message :) . It certainly was the last tournament in the general vicinity of Copenhagen. We are delighted with the response so far and hopeful...
  8. B

We have decided in 2021 to postpone the tournament from the usual late February date until later in the year when we hope things are starting to normalize a bit. Our hope and ambition is that ASO remains a face to face tournament – and looking at the current calender it could be one of the first...
  9. B

ASL SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2020 (February 26th - March 1st)

Completely agree. A good attacker can benefit way too much from the Bocage terrain.
  10. B

which was much appreciated We clarified the Tournament Special Rules as it related to "building hex" and "building location" control. If I am not mistaken (which I often am), by standard ASL Rules, the germans could win that scenario by rubbling a 1-hex stone building. So, driving a tank into...
  11. B

Scenario List for Human Wave 2020!

Where is Tysons corner ?
  12. B

Michal I am really happy to hear that it was such a positive experience for you. The ASL community at large is a positive and embracing group and I hope others who've read your story gets inspired to go to tournaments. In Copenhagen or elsewhere. I doubt they will be disappointed. Hope to see...
  13. B

Everybody wins at Scandinavian Open 2020 The results of Scandinavian Open 2020 are now finalized. All players who competed and completed the main tournament came away with at least one win. But only one came away with 5 – our winner Michael Hastrup-Leth. The new ASO crowd – Juan Santa Cruz, Jens...
  14. B

ASO 2020 is over and we have a new champion - Michael Hastrup-Leth won his first ever ASO tournament by defeating George T. Michael stepped into the tournament at the last minute to even up the numbers due to late cancellations and beat out the strong field. We had a lot of new first time...
  15. B

Michael and George are playing Bocage Blockage in the final game. Michael is defending with the germans as George presses in with halftracks and HMGs and a shitload of american firepower.