Recent content by bludengutz

1. B

DASL - yes or no?

Having had a brief look at the two DASL modules last night, and hopefully will be playing a scenario on them in the near future, I would like to gauge what other people think of the whole DASL idea. I have read Prof Pitmans brief resume of them on his website, so I know what he thinks about them...
  2. B

New members introduce yourself here

Welcome both new Brits! Hi James, Hi Jan, Glad you have both dropped Concealment! Always nice to see new Brits, even if I might only ever see you at tourneys! That was for Jan, James I will be seeing you this week I hope! Get yourselves registered with the WARS ladder too, that way our...
  3. B

Making The Jump

Hi all. Just a quick post to say that I have made the leap to full rules ASL from the SKs. Wow! What a game! I can't encourage any newbies out there enough, that this is a move you really must make. My regular opponent Cryophobia and I played 9 games from both the SKs, including a game in the...
  4. B

Sorry - questions reposted elsewhere! Thanks Alan - have posted the questions to the appropriate thread!
  5. B

UK newb Hi all! Great site you've got here. Thought I would take a moment to introduce myself. I'm 38, and just getting back into board wargaming, having been a mini's guy for some 2 decades now. Many years ago at secondary school (high school I guess to our colonial cousins :) )a friend...