Recent content by BlitzCanuck

1. B

Cancelled preorder

Am i the first? :p
  2. B

Creating new scenarios and converting old ones

Can anyone comment on the difficulty level of creating new scenarios relative to doing so in CMx1? Years ago I converted a few CMBO scenarios to CMAK and i'm hoping it won't be a huge PITA to convert CMx1 scenarios to CMN. I recall using a handy little map converter program that someone...
  3. B

Cm:infection!

Great map. I'd love to play this scenario if you don't mind sending it to me. Looking at the starting positions of the units, it seems it could easily go 20 turns before there is enemy contact, given that the Russian forces all start in the top third of the map and the Germans at the very...
  4. B

Sith Wars, Continued

Sure is a lot of 'rear penetration' going on......you sure you're not from Scotland?
  5. B

Looking for an opponent

I'll send something over. I'm not much of a QB fan either. I'd like to try some scenarios by Mad Russian. I hear these are all highly rated: HSG 3AD Dead of Winter (CMAK) HSG B Never Known (CMAK) HSG N First Town Liberated (CMAK) HSG N Purple Heart Draw (CMAK) HSG 3AD SS Slugfest H2H...
  6. B

Looking for a TCP match of CMAK now!

online now looking for a game.
  7. B

Looking for a TCP match of CMAK now!

Looking for a TCP match of CMAK now! Scenarios preferred but will do a QB on a premade map. Not fussed about parameters. ICQ #357009194 Skype: BlitzCanuck