Recent content by Blind Sniper

1. B

Fury Review

I just watched it yesterday night, oh well Kelly's Heroes was fun at least! I found it pointless, of course made by Hollywood therefore great special effects and good actors but very poor story, the locations were realistic but all battles no, the final one is a total nonsense. Most of the...
  2. B

CMRT opponent wanted

PM sent! About miror game: as you wish, I understand your opinion and after the first game if you want we can switch side or not :)
  3. B

CMRT opponent wanted

Perfect, never played! Which side do you prefer to play?
  4. B

CMRT opponent wanted

Hello Wengart, if you want we can try a small scenario and then a QB (very very few experience on the latter), I played the first scenario and I'm playing Tankovyi Desant, all the rest is pretty new to me. Even if I think a mirror game is better to improve the skills is not a problem don't do...
  5. B

CMRT opponent wanted

Hello all, is someone interested to play the new CM title? I'm rather a rookie and I'd like to start with small scenarios. Thansk in advance
  6. B

What boardgames have you played recently?

I mean the game scale, 10Km per hex and 1 week per turn. I played it a bit and I read several AARs, as Russian you have to do defense like carpet, chessborad and so on, totally ahistorical and absurd. Also airwarfare was pretty bad (I don't know now). Moreover is a IGO-UGO game and the enemy...
  7. B

WitE has a wonderful OOB but the scale is totally wrong for my taste, anyhow I'm playing WitP:AE again (small scenarios).
  8. B

I'm playing one of the best game of the last four years, The Devil's Cauldron (Grand Tactical Series), the chits system is a winner. Funny, easy to play and challenging :)
  9. B

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Today -9 °C close to Turin where I work, a lot of snow and a sunny day, perfect for skiing but I have to do my job :cry:
  10. B

Who is gonna win the Bowl?

Washington Redskins...ah no sorry...we are not in the 1992...:OHNO: Giants my bet
  11. B

Cm:bn

I got my games, thanks.
  12. B

You have a PM.
  13. B

Hi all, I'm a new player and I'd like to try this game agaisnt an human opponent given that playing with AI is pretty boring. I played and finished the Campaign Game tutorial and I have played other battles, that's means that I know how the game works but I don't have experience :)
  14. B

World Cup 2010 : who's gonna win the thing ??

Yes, they did...but not Italian players in the team...:p
  15. B

World Cup 2010 : who's gonna win the thing ??

Yes, speechless...maybe this was the worst team ever...