Recent content by Blaze

1. Blaze

Rail Cars LOS

Yeah, hold those guys there. I'm pushing this train down there as my First fire! I'm re-assembling the locomotive in the steeple and dropping it out like a DC! A Locomoting not equipped with a cow pusher entering a RR hex with a cow counter is subject to a derailment TC and cannot be...
  2. Blaze

Gyrostabilizers

No, but it usually becomes clear early on. Keep them Sherman's moving and driving circles around those panthers. Shoot often and in motion.
  3. Blaze

Swimming/Rafting

ASL Scenario BoF 22 Capital Punishment
  4. Blaze

Quotes

"Never hit your mother-in-law in the head with a shovel. It leaves a bad impression". Me
  5. Blaze

Prisoners and Exit VP

Make them dig foxholes!
  6. Blaze

Swimming/Rafting

That's my thought also. Thanks!
  7. Blaze

Swimming/Rafting

A squad is attempting a swimming TC. It passes the Swimming TC but the colored die (not < ELR) fails to find rafts. Is the squad compelled to move into the water (Swimming) as an unarmed unit? Or can it not enter the water in hopes of securing rafts in a subsequent turn Swimming TC?
  8. Blaze

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Yeah really. But, well, we do what we do...
  9. Blaze

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Get both...
  10. Blaze

Main section

I have a Preorder in for Advanced Axis and Allies. It only has a 600-page rulebook.
  11. Blaze

Disbanded column and mandatory entry hex

Here is How it worked for me when I played it. http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/sm3-the-roadblock-aar.186087/post-2136514
  12. Blaze

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Yeah, really. I'm having a custom-built Amish dinning set being made. It's way less expensive than my ASL stuff over the years. When I die, it'll be passed generation to generation. My ASL cardboard would likely get tossed as worthless by my kids. My grandparents survived an Atlantic...
  13. Blaze

Disbanded column and mandatory entry hex

That's what I did. Then Advanced the paratroopers MG into the Roadblock hex with the first turn troops. The disbanded Column on turn 2 still has to enter on the road hex. Lots of bad as well as an over stacked hex of broken Germans.
  14. Blaze

Raaco/Plano - ASL Storage

Both setups were designed for total function. But storage space does matter to me most, that’s why I am transitioning to RAACO. And yes security matters also to me. I have seen ASL blunders and have myself dropped a container or two in my lifetime. I'm a practical man and know that life...
  15. Blaze

Raaco/Plano - ASL Storage

Great idea! Thanks man