Recent content by Blackcloud6

1. Blackcloud6

Trump @ War movie

His real test is coming. Will he punish the Saudis or will he kiss their asses like all the Presidents before him?
  2. Blackcloud6

Problem with Soviet GAZ-4M-AA truck counter

The GAZ-4M-AA counter has no ability to change covered arc, HIP, conceal or any other functions.
  3. Blackcloud6

Trump the Magnificent

"BELIEVE IN BREXIT! May and Trump plot GREAT AMERICAN TRADE DEAL - 'Deliver for the people’" Gee, the US and the UK teaming up once again to defeat the Germans. Just like old times.
  4. Blackcloud6

Hatten - Schurzen/gyros?

I have never found anything outside of anecdotes and frankly, little sourcing that says this really occurred. This may be a case of "circular reporting" where a notion takes on a life of its own. Here's an interesting anecdote which is just the opposite (scroll down to the avatar of the 781st...
  5. Blackcloud6

Hatten - Schurzen/gyros?

Note in this video the preparation to fire and how much is done with the Stabilizer.
  6. Blackcloud6

Hatten - Schurzen/gyros?

I'll counter the whole ASL notion that US tanks only rarely had gyrostabilizers. I bet all US tanks produced, at least from 1943 on, had them. First there is this 1944 Popular Science article that says so: http://warfaretech.blogspot.com/2014/07/gun-stabilization-as-explained-in-1944.html...
  7. Blackcloud6

China a leftist utopia, why do we trade with them?

...like the Nikes they make. Just do it.
  8. Blackcloud6

Old Panzerblitz with 2.0v rules

Thanks. If you have any questions, let me know and I'll try to answer them.
  9. Blackcloud6

Best marking option for glass and plastic

Alcohol pens. https://www.staedtler.com/intl/en/products/markers/permanent-marker/ I've been using the same ones I've purchased in the 1980s believe it or not. They wipe off with alcohol on a cloth or paper towel. Check though on a corner to be sure they do wipe off. but these are the...
  10. Blackcloud6

Old Panzerblitz with 2.0v rules

Two years ago I consolidated the rules of PB and PL into one rule system. It always drove me nuts trying to remember the nuances between the two games so i decided to do this. Wherever there was a difference I made a decision to use one rule from either PB or PL. I had help from two other...
  11. Blackcloud6

E3.75 Drifts and the ASOP

Sent this to Perry: "E3.75 says: "A Drift is also created in one hex of each mapboard at the start of any RPh in which, prior to the Wind Change DR, Heavy Winds/Gusts were in force in combination with ground or Deep Snow." "My opponent pointed out there is no entry on the ASOP to do this...
  12. Blackcloud6

Why are WWI movies so rare?

... oh, and direct by Chester T. Molester.
  13. Blackcloud6

Why are WWI movies so rare?

Hollywood can't write a decent script nowadays anyhow. The only thing they probably could come up with is some (gay or transgender) clown in a bright red superhero suit flying into a barbed-wired trench after being beamed down from the USS Diversity to gun down the Hun surrounded by loud...
  14. Blackcloud6

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Finished G17 Hakkaa Paalle on Wednesday. This is a different one with as running fight on skies on heavy snow. A scenario of lousy shots and the flurry of a fight near the ends. And it includes the dread Drifts rules. I enjoyed it. The Russians won.