Recent content by Blackcloud6

1. Blackcloud6

ASL 159 White Tigers overlay issue

The road exists and SR 1 says muds extra MF/MP costs and bog effects are NA when crossing a road hexside. I took out the ATGs or their crews and one gun broke down. My opponent's gunners didn't fill their eyeglass prescription apparently. Then I blitzed two tanks right to the entry hexes.
  2. Blackcloud6

Anyone playing Armored Brigade yet?

Both air and artillery are depicted. Air is simple, you call it in by choosing a spot on the map, the program calculates an arrival time and it comes in when it gets there. Once called in, it is pretty much out of your control as it should be. It zooms in and attacks and takes ground fire if...
  3. Blackcloud6

Books: What are you currently reading?

I'm reading "Twilight War" the history of the US conflict with Iran. https://www.amazon.com/Twilight-War-Americas-Thirty-Year-Conflict/dp/014312367X
  4. Blackcloud6

I won this last night as the Japanese by getting 12 buildings and holding them to the end of the game turn. I think it was turn 7. I got two tanks to the Gurkha reinforcement entry area. The Gurkha's killed them but that took a turn away from them moving towards the buildings which is what I...
  5. Blackcloud6

Anyone playing Armored Brigade yet?

Yes and it is excellent. It is much better than TACOPs. Although it is "real time," the pace is deliberate and thus not a click fest. I thin it gets the pace just right for a tactical level game. If play fast, you will die fast. What is cool is you can go all they back to the 1960s. The...
  6. Blackcloud6

Great! I'm going to be the Japanese.
  7. Blackcloud6

Making the road that goes off the map.

That works. Thanks. That little part sticking out past the curve will trigger my inner German, but I'll deal with it. ;)
  8. Blackcloud6

Try it by having the map with PTO Terrain in effect with no roads and draw a road from EE5-FF5 and then off at GG5/6. When I try to do it I cannot get the road to connect in FF5 to GG5/6, the straight piece will not snap correctly, it goes above or below it.
  9. Blackcloud6

In using the draggable overlays, how does one make the road that goes off the map along a hex side? When I try to have a curved road in the hex prior to the last exit hexes you can't align the small straight portion from hex center to the exiting hex side. It keeps snapping either above or...
  10. Blackcloud6

Are you sick of Korea already?

Late to the party. I would like to see more Korea scenarios.
  11. Blackcloud6

Good idea. Thanks much for your help.
  12. Blackcloud6

Thanks Klaus, that makes sense. I was going to dig out Scenario A47 today and see what it said. We will go with the overlay road.
  13. Blackcloud6

The overlay road does not go to 37X5 but the SR1 says: "EXC: 22A5-I2-P2-Q2-R1-T2-Y2-37X5-GG5 road exists..." So it explicitly calls out the road that is on the board, not the overlay.
  14. Blackcloud6

Trying to set up ASL 159 White Tigers. The scenario card says the road from 22A5-I2-P2-Q2-R1-T2-Y2-37X5-GG5 exists. Now overlay 3 with rice paddies is placed over the 37X5-GG5 of this road and the overlay has its own road from Y10-AA9-BB10-DD8DD5-EE5-GG5/6. If you use the road from the...
  15. Blackcloud6

Forgotten War Korea Plano Template

Helpful... not, do pushups. ;):p:D