Recent content by Blackcloud6

1. Blackcloud6

Graveyared Road Hexside

He's wrong. A vehicle can enter a road hexside... note the word hexside. He's trying too hard; COWTRA negates analogies to similar but unrelated rules.
  2. Blackcloud6

Falling Snow: OBA and Spotting Rounds.

This thread was over on post #4.
  3. Blackcloud6

The Trump Hex

"Donald Trump offered compassion on Friday for Anthony Bourdain's fans and family members, after the celebrity chef was found dead of a suicide. 'I think it's very sad. In fact, I want to extend to his family my heartfelt condolences,' the president told DailyMail.com amid a scrum of reporters...
  4. Blackcloud6

The thought police are here

I heard a priest say once that the mark of the beast is an iPhone.
  5. Blackcloud6

The Post-War Order Is Over

I'll roll this grenade into the room: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/post-war-order-over-not-caused-by-trump-foreign-policy/
  6. Blackcloud6

Immobilisation MP Question

I think your answer lies in D2.1 near the end of the rule: "A vehicle which ends its MPh with MP remaining is assumed to use all those MP in that hex." I checked D8 and there is no mention of remaining MPs in that rules so i would say yes to question, the MPs are spent in that hex. Note the...
  7. Blackcloud6

Darrell Wright

O God, who by the glorious resurrection of your Son Jesus Christ destroyed death, and brought life and immortality to light: Grant that your servant Darrell, being raised with him, may know the strength of his presence, and rejoice in his eternal glory; who with you and the Holy Spirit lives and...
  8. Blackcloud6

How to handle "rowhouse black bars do not exist?"

WO16 SSR 1 says "Rowhouse black bars do not exist." When the SSR says that rowhouse bars do not exist do they become open grown, thus splitting up the building into separate buildings or do the bars simply become part of the building?
  9. Blackcloud6

So who's playing Battletech?

I got it right at the launch. The graphics are fine and the story seems to be be pretty good although I've only played one mission of the story. But I've played many skirmishes to try out the different Mechs and Lance formations. I've played online once against my son, who was a beta tester...
  10. Blackcloud6

Are you ready for Rambo 5?

Is he going to use an armored walker?
  11. Blackcloud6

Smoke SSR?

I'd favor a solution like this too. Sure things should be few and far between in ASL.
  12. Blackcloud6

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Today I played ASL with PJ Norton. We played ASL 213 It's So Easy from the recently released Forgotten War module on the Korean War. This was not your usual attack/defend scenario but was a night raid by the 1st Ranger Company at Chipyong-Ni at night to capture Chinese prisoners and probe the...