Recent content by Blackcloud6

1. Blackcloud6

AT Minefields set up in J181 The Deadly Line

In this scenario the Japanese get 2 factors of AT mines. SSR 2 states" An AT minefield set up in 19CC4 may not use HIP." Does this mean I have to set up the AT minefield in 19CC4 or does this mean only if I choose to set up the minefield in 19CC4 it may not use HIP?
  2. Blackcloud6

.jpg map to VASL Map?

Thanks. I'll give it a shot.
  3. Blackcloud6

.jpg map to VASL Map?

Thanks, I was able to convert it to .gif in IrfanView. Not sure what to do next.
  4. Blackcloud6

.jpg map to VASL Map?

I have a .jpg of a proposed HASL map that i need to do work with in VASL. Is there a way to convert the .jpg to be a VASL Board. I checked the "Ye Old Booke of VASL Map Making Secrets" and didn't see anything on how to do this or if it can even be done. Can you tell me how to do this? Thanks.
  5. Blackcloud6

We lost a fellow ASLer yesterday

Thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts.
  6. Blackcloud6

We lost a fellow ASLer yesterday

This is cross-posted from my blog on CSW: My good friend and battle buddy, SGM (ret) Guy Flummerfelt died this morning. He was killed on I-696 after he got into a fender bender with another car. He and the other driver got out to check and were both struck and killed by two other vehicles. Guy...
  7. Blackcloud6

No light woods for Board 23

Great, thanks. I just opened the scenario on VASL and the board changed to the fixed one and woods are now light.
  8. Blackcloud6

Thanks!
  9. Blackcloud6

I'm setting up Scenario 203. Hard ROK. When I try to transition the woods to light woods, Board 10 changes but Board 23 does not. I brought up a separate VASL and tried it on the full Board 23 and it will not change to Light Woods.
  10. Blackcloud6

Orsogna Project

Interesting, thanks.
  11. Blackcloud6

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

I just finished playing ASL 215 Red Devils from KFW. I played the Chinese and my buddy played the Americans. The Chinese won by charging the American line and getting to the M41s and knocking some out in CC. The Americans did fire from the M41s in desperation and that added a few points. We...
  12. Blackcloud6

Orsogna Project

Thanks. What does this do? Is it any different than brush?
  13. Blackcloud6

Orsogna Project

What is the symbol in NN8 depicting?
  14. Blackcloud6

M41 Counter limber/unlimber incorrect?

Thanks. We will start using it after our current game.
  15. Blackcloud6

M41 Counter limber/unlimber incorrect?

The version we are using is KFW_DRAFT_006 vDRAFT I just downloaded it a few weeks ago. Where can one get v 1.0?