Recent content by Blackcloud6

1. Blackcloud6

DONATIONS

MMP is a business. They provide a product, and I as the consumer pay them to purchase it. I'm good with this. MMP should and likely works their licensing fee into the price of their products. Their business practices and pricing policies are not my concern. No need to donate anything to MMP.
  2. Blackcloud6

Croix de Guerre Counters

If they are vehicles only used by the Free French, I put them with the French.
  3. Blackcloud6

Crew Served SW in Twilight of the Reich

So it is indicated on the reverse side of the counter. Thanks.
  4. Blackcloud6

So, MMGs and HMGs are not crew SWs, correct? This by the TotR SR 3.3 when you purchase a MMG/HMG you do not get an infantry crew, correct? What are the specific 1/2 in counter SWs that are crew-served?
  5. Blackcloud6

TotR SR 3.3 "Crews: The cost of each crew-served SW and Gun includes an infantry crew." What are the crew-served SWs? I cannot find the definition in the ASLRB.
  6. Blackcloud6

Raaco Storage Trays -- Original by Steve Dennis, modified by Dennis Malmström

I'm not sure what mean by "bed size." Do you mean the platform the item is printed on? As to the plastic filament, no you do not have to use Anycubic's filament. I ordered mine from Amazon.
  7. Blackcloud6

Raaco Storage Trays -- Original by Steve Dennis, modified by Dennis Malmström

I bought an Anycubic Kobra 2 Pro to print my trays. I print the trays Jim Bishop (Sparafucil3) recommends and with the Kobra 2 Pro a tray takes 40-50 minutes. I figured out early on that you don't know how many trays you need for each nationality as it depended on how you will organize and...
  8. Blackcloud6

List of defunct ASL scenario creators

They were all sent to the Newberry Correctional Facility in the UP.
  9. Blackcloud6

What is your dumbest ASL decision (other than the classic "I got rid of my ASL")

When Steel Panthers came out, which as I recall was not soon after or around the demise of AH, I went into it whole hog. We had a group who played it constantly PBEM for years. I figured ASL was dead and dumped my original set and played nothing but SP and the East Front when it came out. I...
  10. Blackcloud6

Raaco and RitterKrieg trays

After some test printing by my son, I decided to go ahead and get a 3D printer, an Acnyubic Kobra 2, colored filament and started my own prints. I chose The Bishop's trays and have completed the Germans an am working on the Russians. I decided to get my own printer so I can print on demand as...
  11. Blackcloud6

Raaco and RitterKrieg trays

I'm changing my counter storage from Planos to Raaco using the 3D printed trays from Ritterkrieg. Does anyone have a storage plan using these trays? Can you please share? Note I'm using the full trays designed by Ritterkrieg not the 3d printed inserts for the Raaco A65 tray. Thanks!
  12. Blackcloud6

Cloaked Dummies and Trip Flares

What happens when a cloaking counter, which contains only dummies, enters a hex that contains an enemy (HIPed) trip flare?
  13. Blackcloud6

A.2 ERRORS

Scream and rage flip the table. At least it will be memorable.
  14. Blackcloud6

Forgotten War Q & A.

When a Late War KATUSA 4-4-6 squad suffers ELR failure, is it replaced with Early War 3-3-6 KATUSA Squad? If not, what happens to it?
  15. Blackcloud6

iPad PDF Reader for eASLRB

I've had great success with the Foxit PDF Reader on the iPad for the eASLRB.