Well-Known Member, from Shangrila

Blackcloud6 was last seen:
Jan 15, 2018 at 4:06 PM
    1. Psycho
      Psycho
      Happy Bday dbag :p
    2. Blackcloud6
      Blackcloud6
      $200 for the unit history? Gadz, I paid $40 for it. Look around at uniform shows and the like.
    3. TheBigRedOne
      TheBigRedOne
      I have my copies of my uncle's paperwork, I'll find that out. My other uncle requested and received his brother's service medals, including the Silver Star. It was an honor to actually hold one in my hands. Supposedly my uncle had a Japanese officer's Samurai sword, but no-one knows what happened to it.

I've seen a history on the 37th in book form, but it is extremely rare. I think there was one on Amazon, but they wanted nearly $200 for it.
    4. TheBigRedOne
      TheBigRedOne
      Was your father from Ohio or the surrounding states? The 37th was known as The Fighting Buckeyes....
    5. TheBigRedOne
      TheBigRedOne
      Hey, saw your message. My uncle was in the 37th, won a Silver Star at Bougainville. Died before I was born, unfortunately. You are the first to recognize my avatar!
    6. Psycho
      Psycho
      Happy New Year you old fart
    7. Psycho
      Psycho
      Merry Xmas old man
    8. Radbabe
      Radbabe
      Cool. And based on your avatar we're both chicks:)
    9. M Faulkner
      M Faulkner
      Thank you! And, I agree.
    10. Blackcloud6
      Blackcloud6
      Won four, Lost 4. Had a lot of fun.
    11. Psycho
      Psycho
      How'd you do at ASLOk?
    12. Psycho
      Psycho
      Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Too easy :devil:
    13. BitterPill
      BitterPill
      Thanks for the neg rep? I won't return the favor. See, I never do neg rep anybody though many surely deserve it. By the way, you aren't one.
    14. Egbert
      Egbert
      Negative Rep.
      "
      House passes bill to... 24 May 08 21:11 Blackcloud6 try talking like an adult"
    15. Egbert
      Egbert
      well, your reply was a sliced and diced selected group of disconnected and poorly thought out comments.
      You told me the oil companies and the countries that make up OPEC are one in the same and they were under the jurisdiction of tha U.S. courts.

My point is that the country sheriff has as much jurisdiction and the U.S. Congress.
      Your negative CP was particularly unwarranted.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 28
    None
    United States
    none

Wargaming, Model Building,

Signature

The tank is not afraid of the gun; it is afraid of the concealed gun." Lt. Gen. Martel, British Army