Recent content by Blachorn

1. B

Campaign Game w/ VASL & Skype? EST weekend mornings?

Humm.... stopping for every DFF? Usually, you move units across the entire line, as a DFF in the left most likely won't impact something on the right side etc. Sometimes, in close quarters, you might say this lad AM to here. Couple of lines later this lad AM into the same space if RF is less...
  2. B

Interesting, it's the only way I have made it through CG's. So far two RB, one BRT, one VOTG, a couple of the Platoon Leader ones [yep fairly short ones], Poland in Flames, a KGP, two FB and a couple of Hatten. Of course, having a pretty good response time on both ends and both knowing the...
  3. B

Good luck with lining up something! Live play has just never worked for me with CG's. Now PBEM on the other hand - have a RB, BRT, KGP and just starting Manila :-)
  4. B

Marking units moved

I'm running Vassal 3.7.3 and Vassal 6.6.6 It seems that when I move units on the map they are no longer being automatically marked as moved. I can still do so manually. There is a preference that is set to on for marking them moved 'if the module supports it'. What am I missing?
  5. B

eASLRB v2.07 released

Totally agree!!!!
  6. B

Platoon Leader

Got you, afraid I will have to pass then. My schedule is pretty chaotic, especially on evenings and the weekends. Go luck!
  7. B

Platoon Leader

Are you looking for live or PBEM play?
  8. B

Series Replays: VASL version

Nope paper is fine (the planet will survive). There are simply times and places the electronic options are not there and hard copy is the best option. Now having both options would be great.
  9. B

Thanks Jim, I'm already a member. However free weekends for me are few and far between.
  10. B

Not bad we are semi close, I'm over in Gilbertsville.
  11. B

Live VASL, Discord, Saturday Nights MST, Experienced Player

Agree, in fact it's about the only way to get through a CG successfully
  12. B

Red Barricades routing off the board question.

Thank you, I thought that was the way it worked.
  13. B

Red Barricades routing off the board question.

kay game of Red Barricades. Question on if a unit may rout off the board edge. Which is allowed in RB via SSR. The hex they wish to rout from is A11 which was not controlled by the Germans at the start of the scenario. Shellhole location. The Germans are claiming that since they moved into...
  14. B

Contested Lands (1948 Arab Israeli) module

It was called the forgotten war [although it was never official a war despite certainly looking like one] in the US. It was far away from both Europe and the US who provided the majority of the troops. So yes remote to those nations. ie: distance. I imagine the same applied to European...
  15. B

ASL RB/RO vasl opponent wanted

Afraid I'll have to pass then. My life has too much chaos to make a commitment to regular online sessions, especially for a campaign game. :) Have fun, to me CG's are the best way to play ASL. :-)