Recent content by bkemp01

1. B

SK PTO Boards m, n, and o ...

SK4 VASL boards m,n,o are complete and now available from the board picker and VASL.info
  2. B

VASL PTO SK Maps

SK4 VASL boards m,n,o are complete and now available from the board picker and VASL.info
  3. B

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

Some of this could be a bit tricky, logged an issue on Github SSO's for AP60 Nishne Nyet
  4. B

submitted to Github board g issue overlay dx6/dx7 issue
  5. B

bd50 has been updated to v6.4 to include the K2/L1 cliff and NoCliffs overlay. -- Brian
  6. B

I agree with Bruce. I think the thread is incorrectly reporting clear LOS to U8, S8, Q8, O8, M8 & K8 as they are not exactly along the hexspine. H8, J8, L8, N8, P8, R8, T8, V8 X8 & Z8 are all clear as these are all exactly along the hexspine. I8 also looks clear as the wall is not visible on...
  7. B

Problem with Soviet GAZ-4M-AA truck counter

This should be fixed as of VASL-6.4.3
  8. B

Has it been released?

Hill 609 was released and shipped
  9. B

The counter seems fine to me in 6.4.2. If you’re seeing this with a saved game or game setup file I would suggest pulling a fresh counter from the tray.
  10. B

I'm not able to duplicate that behavior. Are you working from a saved game or pulling a fresh counter from the tray? Which VASL version?
  11. B

Looking for CH Uncommon Valor VASL Map

Email sent. It's in the vasl-boards-extensions repository on GitHub... https://github.com/vasl-developers/vasl-boards-extensions/blob/master/boards/bdUV
  12. B

VASL6.4.2 now available

Dilly Dilly!
  13. B

posted on GitHub issue #481 Thanks
  14. B

Added this as an issue to GitHub #478. Bruce's assessment looks correct and I agree with his suggestion for a Flip option. Thanks
  15. B

VASL6.4.2 now available

Re-opened issue #426 on GitHub.