Recent content by Bismork

1. Bismork

J43 3rd RTR in the Rain - AAR

It was great fun indeed. I played this one before many years ago, also as the Brits and also lost. I think it’s tough for the British if you have a competent opponent with a decent setup. Both was the case here. Thanks again to Herr von Marwitz for beeig such a good sport and also putting up...
  2. Bismork

Schwerpunkt #22 and Rally Point #12 and #13 are Available Now!

Gents, i was just wondering if there is errata for the Snova Snare scenario. The vc seem to be a bit off... is the German player supposed to control all buildings on the board (which it kinda says and i guess what makes it so hard to win as the German ( 15/5 in ROAR)) or in his setup area...
  3. Bismork

GRENADIER´17 ASL Tournament, Germany, 01.11.-05.11.2017

congratulations to all the winners and to the organizer for hosting such a great event. It is also very nice to see that it has become a truly European event ( i am countig you as an honorary German in this case Ray ;-) Greetings Stephan Jacobi
  4. Bismork

Saarland or VASAL

Ich werde auf jeden Fall versuchen zum 20. Grenadier zu kommen. Dieses Jahr hat leider nicht mehr hingehauen (wir erwarten im Dezember Nachwuchs). Aber das nächste Mal ist auf jeden Fall gebucht. Meine Frau fragte schon nach dem Freizeitangebot in und um Hergarten. ;-) Ich würde mich auch...
  5. Bismork

Saarland or VASAL

Hallo Sebastian, Vielen Dank. Ich erinnere mich auch noch ganz gut als wir bei euch in Mainz waren ich hatte da in der Tat Peter dabei. Das war damals glaube ich noch deine Studentenbude? Das muss jetzt schon so an die 15 Jahre her sein… und ich glaube ich habe gegen deinen Kumpel...
  6. Bismork

Philippe Briaux is still hospitalized in Cleveland

Just seen this.... i hope you recover fast Phillipe... all the best from Saarebruck Greetings Stephan
  7. Bismork

Saarland or VASAL

Hallo Ernst, Freue mich auch mal wieder von Dir zu hören. Klar habe ich Interesse mit Dir zu spielen. Schreibe Dir noch mal als PM hier. Viele Grüße Stephan
  8. Bismork

Teaser: ASLF 201? - A tournament in Franconia

Relax... i am no competition for you... Btw we always atracted a lot of players from France and Benelux and even the odd englishmen. You are to far away for most of them i guess. But i might attend ( now here is a real danger for your event ;-) ) Grüße
  9. Bismork

Teaser: ASLF 201? - A tournament in Franconia

I was actualy toying around with the thougt of bringing back Westwall Herr Koch.. Grüße aus Saarbrücken Stephan
  10. Bismork

Saarland or VASAL

Bonjour Philippe Good to hear from you. I never strayed away from ASL too far but was not too active either.... It is really nice to talk to all of you again. Just yesterday i was mailing with Xavier Vitry who was surprised i am still alive as well ;-) Many greetings Stephan
  11. Bismork

Saarland or VASAL

Hallo von Marwitz, Genau der....Peter, Christian und ich hatten das damals organisiert. Warst Du mal da? Spiele gerne auch über VASL. Da würde ich dann aber gerne über Sype /TeamSpeak ( Server vorhanden) spielen. Was Grenadier betrifft habe ich dieses Jahr leider keine Zeit. Werde aber...
  12. Bismork

Saarland or VASAL

Locking for players in the Saar area for FtF or players from Germany to play via VASAL. I am an experienced player but have not played for a while. Open for all sorts of scenarios. If you are interested let me know via pm please. Greetings from Saarbrücken Stephan