Recent content by bis

1. B

Small Unit Actions 1: Capture of Balta

This is a short review of the contents of Small Unit Actions 1: Capture of Balta. If you are just going to bash Critical Hit may I suggest you start your own thread. Like others here I have not purchased anything from CH in a while. For about $40 plus shipping I thought I'd check out SUA1...
  2. B

NatZee Flags

I would recommend that the items be donated to the National World War II Museum in New Orleans.
  3. B

disgusted and fed up with direction of ASL

I have become completely disgusted with the decisions being made by the producers of ASL. From the constant BS from Critical Hit to the reprint decisions at BFP (ITR2) to MMPs decisions to include Dinant with CdG and now not to update the Red Barricades map but to include overlays instead. I've...
  4. B

Red Factories/Red October Up For Preorder!

I guess I'm confused. In the Red Barricades Map Issues thread Fort says "With the fall of the Soviet Union and the recent deluge of previously unavailable information we want to make this map as accurate as possible." Yet in this thread Perry says "We are not going to change the RB map at all."...
  5. B

Red Factories/Red October Up For Preorder!

Vote with your wallet
  6. B

‘Do You Buy’ numbers so far.

I have to agree with SgtDan. Things have been screwed up on game squad. I never saw this poll.