Binchois's latest activity

• Binchois
    Binchois reacted to Gordon's post in the thread SW and sqd FF/SFF/FPF interaction with Like.
    It certainly kicks my ass all the time.
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread Another canister question.
    This really doesn't seem correct. Bore Sighting designates a specific Location, while Canister is aimed at a vertex. I suppose you are...
  • Binchois
    I just remembered that one of my first computer wargames was a stripped-down Squad Leader: Avalon Hill's Close Assault. It came complete...
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread Another canister question.
    Probably not, but I don't think the rules address this. C6.44 says that a MG/IFE cannot use the boresight DRM if it is using Spraying...
  • Binchois
    Swapping Europe for Burma https://shootingkittensforfood.blogspot.com/2019/09/silly-after-action-report.html
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread PF and targets.
    If one (or both) of the squads is a KEU manning a SW or a Gun, the firer can instead choose which target is hit prior to - and in place...
  • Binchois
    No, because Area Fire is one of the consequences of Sustained Fire (A9.3) which the LMG must use if fired in this circumstance (back to...
  • Binchois
    The reverse is generally true too: if the squad had First Fired its inherent FP, it could fire the LMG alone as First Fire (on the next...
  • Binchois
    Binchois reacted to jrv's post in the thread Enemy use of Panzerfaust with Like.
    The mention of transferring inherent SW puzzled me a mite. My thought was that the sentence was supposed to say, "non-inherent." JR
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread Enemy use of Panzerfaust.
    Excellent point. But keep in mind that the Optional Rule (C13.311) still doesn't employ actual counters. PF possession and transfers are...
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread Bunkers.
    No. A Bunker may treat an adjacent Trench as an Accessible Location. It cannot treat a "Location-accessible-to-an-accessible Location"...
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread Surabaya Slugfest....
    2. A T-H Hero cannot voluntarily reveal just to prevent a brokie from routing: G14.22 A hidden T-H Hero can lose HIP involuntarily in...
  • Binchois
    Binchois reacted to Swiftandsure's post in the thread Surabaya Slugfest... with Like.
    1. Only one MF was spent in the road hex, so no DFF on the non spent MF. Another unit DFFing at the ex-dashing unit will have no halving...
  • Binchois
    Binchois reacted to hongkongwargamer's post in the thread Onslaught to Orsha with Like.
    No way, Chas's in Alabama?
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread Cowering.
    All true! Cowering ruins all of the fun...