Binchois's latest activity

• Binchois
    Correct. I don't think the trench matters here, as your AT Gun is setting up Emplaced. See A12.34: A12.34 ....An Emplaced Gun may also...
  • Binchois
    Binchois reacted to Robin Reeve's post in the thread MTRs vs AFVs? with Like.
    About all 81-82 mm mortars work the same. The Russian one is even superior: you an assemble it and fire one shot (or the opposite) in...
  • Binchois
    Binchois reacted to Pyth's post in the thread MTRs vs AFVs? with Like.
    Shouldn't the FP of the Mortar get halved for using ATT? I believe the 50mm mortar would use the 2FP column (or 3 FP for the IIFT...
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread Moving target?.
    The +2 would apply: C6.1 CASE J; MOVING/MOTION VEHICULAR TARGET: Ordnance firing at a Dashing target (A4.63), or at a vehicle which has...
  • Binchois
    I respect the OP question which is why I opened the RB to ascertain what the Good Book says. I think it is clear in this case. You are...
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread MTRs vs AFVs?.
    Definitely. HE can be a lot of trouble versus AFV, even if the chance to kill the AFV is small. Use C1.55. Your 1 AF AFV would be...
  • Binchois
    I agree with Klas. An Inexperienced Unit will not cower if a leader is directing that fire. A19.33 only explains the effect of cowering...
  • Binchois
    No. A7.9: "IFT attacks are adversely affected by any IFT resolution DR that results in Original “Doubles” unless a leader directs that...
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread Building Location vs. Building.
    Each level of a building is always a separate Location (including a Cellar, the Rooftop or a Steeple). Multiple levels never count as...
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread SPOTTING for 2 Mortars.
    According to C9.3, two mortars fired using the same spotter must fire at the same target. Their ROF is lowered by one for spotted fire...
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread Transfer of SW.
    I believe this is true. All I can suggest is that dropping a SW is a truly free act - just take your hands off it. No need to move...
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread Transfer of SW.
    SW Transfer is a concealment loss activity. The only actions that are EXCepted are included on the concealment table as well as under...
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread B.6 Inherent Terrain - Vertex.
    Does it? The LOS between X10 and BB9 should go through the midpoint of the Z9-Z10 hexside. Not through the Z9/Z10/AA10 vertex. Had the...
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread Gun Recovery and CA change.
    No. You can only change CA with a shot or at the end of a friendly fire phase that the weapon was eligible to non-Intensive fire. You...
  • Binchois
    Binchois replied to the thread Human Waves.
    You are correct as confirmed in an older Q & A: Q. (A25.23) Can a Human Wave be declared on the basis of having a LOS only to an enemy...