Recent content by BillH

1. B

Looking for VASL Games

Hi Spencer, I'd be interested in a game on VASL and Skype. Am also a night owl on EDT (Maine) and could play on a regular basis in the 10 to midnight time slot. Bill Hancock
  2. B

Any other way to get this without installing File Dropper?

Any other way to get this without installing File Dropper?
  3. B

ALL THINGS ALBANY 2018...2016 and 2017 carryover registrants

How does one get the non-MMP scenarios for Albany 18? Difficult to prepare for without at least some indication of what they entail! Bill
  4. B

206 Hey that ain't a ROK - NJ game day in Chester, post #1

I'm unclear how to interpret the VC on this one. Given the situation, it's inevitable that some American units will be unable to rout and will surrender. But if prisoners do not count for CVP, then the NK player will have to either invoke No Quarter, or if necessary, stage an endgame massacre to...
  5. B

Forgotten War Q & A.

I am confused on application of the VC in ASL 206 which states that prisoners do not count for CVP. Given that the Amis are being ambushed and rout paths are often closed, there are a number of units that will have to surrender. If these units as prisoners do not count toward the NK CVP total...
  6. B

Looking for VASL opponent - preferably North American TZs

Hi CT, I'd be interested in game. Fairly experienced but low-key player in it for enjoyment of the system. Live in Maine and could play one weekday evening (M-TH), preferably 9-11 or 10-12 Eastern (-5). Weekly flexibility as to the night would be great. Bill
  7. B

Edson's Ridge CG Rules Clarifications Needed

I'm midway through an enjoyable Edson's Ridge CG and would appreciate any input on a few persistent issues that keep cropping up. Can an RG with an assigned Entry Area on the Reinforcement Group Chart opt to set up On Map (+1 CPP cost) or in Reserve (-1 CPP cost) instead? 1.513 Shift...