Recent content by Bill II

1. B

Important Update / Correction to On to Philadelphia

UPDATE 8/7/2011: The scenario file has been updated to correct an error that prevented the arrival of a US National Guard division that is received as a reinforcement a couple of weeks after the US player plays the "United States declares Washington, DC an open city" theater option. My...
  2. B

New Scenario "On to Philadelphia" available in the downloads section

Thanks Ogar, I hope you enjoy playing it.
  3. B

Will5869 wrote on the Game Squad Forum... i downloaded this scenario but when I open it in the game it tells me I'm playing with the wrong .eqp file, how do I fix that? Will, Just smack me. I left the .eqp file out of the zip file. Unzip the attached file into the Graphics\On to...
  4. B

PNG Graphics files for On to Philadelphia added to the Downloads section. One file for the standard & small graphics & three files for the Huge graphics. Link: http://forums.gamesquad.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=6
  5. B

Thanks Sil. See this thread at the Matrix Games site for more info. http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2822157
  6. B

Based on H Turtledove's Great War novels & Felix's American Front 1914 scenario. The scenario covers the Confederate drive on Philadelphia in 1914 at 2.5 miles per hex with daily turns.
  7. B

WW1 Reconnaissance Aircraft

If these two items could be implemented, the the recon helo kluge would be unnecessary. 8.28 Option to use physical recon aircraft to augment Theater Recon setting. 8.28.1 If in “Recon” deployment during inter-turn calculations, their recon levels would be applied to enemy hexes within...
  8. B

It thought I did, but when I downloaded the list, I couldn't find it. I just posted the request.
  9. B

Gee Kurt, how hard can it be for Ralph to turn something off? Maybe I could hold my breath while whining (Now that's something that's hard).
  10. B

Bump & whine.
  11. B

BioEd & Unit 3D Picture Slots...

I would just ignore it. TOAW sets the color per side, not per unit.
  12. B

TOAW III Equipment Editor

I vote for automatically saving the changes
  13. B

Looking for a Mapmaker

I'll give it a shot, Does the scenario take place in the present time?
  14. B

Looking for a Mapmaker

Would you want the entire state of New York, or just the part that is near New Jersey?
  15. B

Europa 1947 (TOAW III mod v2)

I'll bet that some designer will come up with a reason to intentionally include this "Atlantis effect" in a scenario.