Recent content by BigMik1

1. B

"The Steel Triad:" a CMAK - Multiplayer Event.

Well I am on the UN team and I agreed to take over, but I have not heard anything for weeks also. I keep checking here to see if the contest is still going. BigMik1
  2. B

Hate to see you go Gerry, we will miss you. BigMik1
  3. B

Call of Duty 2

Got it today and played for about an hour in the Russian "Winter War". I like it. The health system is a change, no more Health Bags to look for and grab, just take a brake from the action to catch your breath and LIFE!!! I got the DVD Collector's Edition at $60 from EB Games...well no new games...
  4. B

Interesting, but sounds like a good challenge and after getting whipped by ER, I need a chance to grab some glory!! BigMik1
  5. B

My Lord.... :rolleyes: BigMik1
  6. B

LOL....I can deal with them....glad to be on the side with true gentlemen!! ;) BigMik1
  7. B

Hey, I am a Brit now!!! I must have joined that All Volunteer unit from the States!!! That's fine, FOR ENGLAND!!! BigMik1
  8. B

The Light Brigade

Didn't recieve the email and I thought I was in. Am I still in? BigMik1
  9. B

Which to get: CMAK or CMBB?

Check out CMAK, it's the newest version and it's cool to see many good CMBO scenarios remade with CMAK. Plus you are able to fight in the Med sector of the war. But, I must say, I miss the King Tiger though in CMBB.:( BigMik1
  10. B

CMAK v1.03 patch up but...

www.battlefront.com Check under downloads. Some info below: Patch Version History v1.03 Fixes/Changes * Fixed PBEM issue introduced in v1.02 patch v1.02 Fixes/Changes * "Labels" indicate tired or exhausted for infantry. * Fixed a problem that erased the facade textures of...
  11. B

Century of Warfare Opponent Wanted

Allen, Can you take me on also? I want another PBEM game. BigMik1
  12. B

CMAK v1.03 patch up but...

Oh Yeah, we are back on!!! BigMik1
  13. B

Possible bug in CMAK 1.02 patch

You took them to task (okay stop here and breath) over on their (meaning BFC) fourm. "take to task" meaning "to reprimand or censure. I think your reprimand was on point, too bad BFC can't handle the disappointment of their customers. BigMik1
  14. B

The Light Brigade

Okay!!! :laugh: BigMik1
  15. B

Possible bug in CMAK 1.02 patch

Redwolf, hold on now, I agree with you dude, don't turn your guns on me. I just said I see you "discussing" your opinion of the patch and Madmatt not taking it well. And folks should not be happy and BFC can run from that fact. BigMik1