Recent content by Bigkayeh

1. B

MwTII 14 Askim to Die

For review and please give feedback to the author and do your own playtesting to help him make it better. MwTII 14 Askim to Die Eric Bongiovanni
  2. B

MwTII 5 Glåmarous

For review and please give feedback to the author and do your own playtesting to help him make it better. MwTII 5 Glåmarous Grayston Ulery
  3. B

MwTII 3 Askim for Trouble

For review and please give feedback to the author and do your own playtesting to help him make it better. MwTII 3 Askim for Trouble Michael Dorosh
  4. B

Monkeys with Typewriters Scenario 12 Replacement

MwT12.1 "Tenacious Defense" by Steve Swann. This replaces MwT12 and has not been thru the judging process. Mr. Swann has kindly supplied it to bring us back to a baker's dozen for the pack.
  5. B

Monkeys with Typewriters Scenario 13

MwT13 "Prelude to Caen" by Michael Dorosh is now available in the downloads section. Kerry
  6. B

Monkeys with Typewriters Scenario 11

MwT11 "A Choice Morsel" by Ian Percy is no available in the download section. Kerry
  7. B

Monkeys with Typewriters Scenario 8

MwT8 "The Hangars at Carpiquet" by Bruce Childs is available in the downloads section.
  8. B

Monkey with Typewriters Scenario 5

MwT5 "Carpiquet Ballet" by John Bock
  9. B

Monkeys with Typewriters Scenario 4

MwT4 "Stalwart Sons" Gary Fortenberry is now in the download section. Kerry
  10. B

What boardgames have you played recently?

my second favorite game after ASL. It had a true realistic feel about it. I don't own a copy and the guy I used pllay against moved off a long time ago with his copy.:upset::cry:
  11. B

Sox and Yanks

Give's a whole new meaning to the thread title.:nuts:
  12. B

What did you watch this weekend?

Most of the war movies you mentioned, I get AMC too.:devious:
  13. B

What boardgames have you played recently?

I ve been playing it using Vassal. I really like being able to play it and leave "set up" digitally and not have to have the counters laying around to get lost. Still it is nice to drag out the physical map and have the tactile feel every now and then.
  14. B

eASLRB, How did you do yours?

A post in the thread about if you could control ASLRB mentions how one guy handled his own eASLRB and since I have been working on my own (for personal use only: space required, easy of reference, adding errata, larger print, etc.) This poll is to see the different ways people have done their...
  15. B

New members introduce yourself here

old asler returning If you look at my join date, you might be puzzled by my posting here now. I joined back then when I was toying with the idea of returning to ASL but didn't do much back then. I have some nephews who have become interested in those games on Uncle Kerry's shelves so I...