Recent content by Big Ivan

1. B

A couple new EFII Scenarios

Hello Members and Guests! Two new EFII Scenarios have been added by you're truely in the download section. Counterattack on the Dubysa is my thoughts on the battle of Raseiniai, one of the first armor clashes of Barbarossa. Punching a Hole First is a scenario loosely based on...
  2. B

EF II New Scenario Up-Zelechow Melee

Yep SE, written in 1.03 with PB#1 add on. Thanks Big Ivan
  3. B

Thanks Krink for point folks in the right direction. In Belorussian, archive may equal downloads. Not sure but after a couple of Jim Beams it does. At least for me. :cheeky: Big Ivan
  4. B

I've posted a new scenario, Zelechow Melee in the archive section for anyone to try. If you have the guts and like tanks, then have at it! It's done in EFII version 1.03 and you will need to have the PB#1 expansion disk loaded in order to play. Good Luck and Cheers! Big Ivan :)
  5. B

Beverage Poll

For me its a pack of Marlboro Lights and some water. Funny though how on occasion a bit of James Beam will accidently fall into that water for no apparent reason that I can fathom!
  6. B

Project Blitzkrieg 2 Update

Yeeeee Haaaaaa!! Thanks for the excellent update Jason!! Can't wait my mouth is watering!! Big Ivan :D
  7. B

The future of the Campaign Series

I agree, for that single reason of making scenarios this system will be around for a long while. I seem to NEVER get tired of playing CS. By the way has anyone heard any updates about the next generation of expansion disks PB#2 and WF that the fellows over at The Blitz are currently working on...
  8. B

Opponents wanted

Looking for Opponent too! Any takers for a novice at this game system? I'm a campaign series guy looking for a change of pace and have never played PBM with this system. Someting small in scenarios please if your interested! Big Ivan ;)
  9. B

Happy B-Day Jason Petho

Yes Jason, Happy Birthday! May you have many many more! Big Ivan :cheeky:
  10. B

Tournament Matchup and Turns: "Orsha to Berlin"

Lt.Col. Kilgore(Allies) vs Big Ivan(Axis) Get your Fanny to the Tiger Position Turn 11 1st Half; 2nd Mirror Hey Dan, Great! Glad you had good time at show. Carlin is one of my favorates since the '70's! I'm just about heading out the door but here is move to rap this one up! Best of Luck...
  11. B

Rules and Regulations for Tournament

Krink Not sure id I massed this but how do you win a scenario? major? Minor Victories? What do we do in case of draws or are there any? Or is it just the points 40/60 and best point total? Confused, sorry! Big Ivan
  12. B

Tournament is on hold.

Ray Good to see your back!! You've done a marvelous job with this section and it would be a great loss to the wargaming community if you were absent. I'm not sure of the situation around your leaving and then returning but I do agree with your take. Higher ups need to support their workers...
  13. B

Lets get started with the tournament(signup sheet)

OK, I'm in as the rep from Russia! Scenarios: Go for the Leibestraum(sp). Go east! EFII plus PB#1 disk add on. How about all the battles around Korsun for starters?! Like: Bake to the Rescue. Hill 239. Escape from Korsun. Closing the Trap. Breakout at Kirovograd. Tigers Forward...
  14. B

Game System Questions

Mike You only get flamthrower unit benefit in assault. There are no night rules in West Front akin to Rising Sun. East Front II Gold or East Front II version 1.03 has night rules in it just like Rising Sun. So you know, Europe in Flames is the 1.02 version of East Front II I believe. There...
  15. B

CS MODs

Hey Jason Don't mean to step back a bit but this needs to be said. Not sure if this mod was mentioned but system badly needs night fighting mod similar to EFII & RS for west front! A while back I downloaded all the mods you need for this at the Blitz but I'm sorry to say the 1.06 mod...