Recent content by bennyb

1. B

Basic Tactics Links

Hmm, can't edit my own post for some reason. Admins, any idea why?
  2. B

Basic Tactics Links

I can't recall seeing that. Could you please post a link Corwin?
  3. B

Don Greenwood - the Man, the Mystery, the Legend.

Hey guys. I've seen a few AARs of such things as the World Boardgaming Championships where Don's name is mentioned. I understand Don is actively involved in organising the event and does fraternise with the players. So I was wondering if anyone has tried slipping in the odd "say Don, what's...
  4. B

Basic Tactics Links

Hi guys. If you haven't already noticed the links should be working now. Email me at bsmith@neta.no-ip.com if you have further problems. thanks.
  5. B

Basic Tactics Links

These are the best and most in-depth articles I've found. If you find others then please let me know. I know some of the online magazines have good articles as well. View From The Trenches and Banzai come to mind so I might add links for those as well. I think it would be a good idea to...
  6. B

Basic Tactics Links

Strategy & Tactics Links The tactical application of the rules is the next step beyond learning the rules themselves. I've hand picked these articles after examining a heap of links from a bunch of different ASL fan sites. Many links were dead and quite a few articles were too simple or short...