Recent content by bendizoid

1. bendizoid

British 3-in. Mortar: do you use 76mm or 81mm?

Let them have the British and they will be convinced.
  2. bendizoid

ALBANY 2019 DATES SET...THURSDAY 12/5-SUNDAY 12/8

Interesting tidbit- Paul’s 75* in Emergency Surgery in about three turns killed: one Hellcat in CC, two halftracks with crews,one AC (Greyhound),3 1/3 squads, 8-1, 7-0, mmg. That’s the stuff I remember, possibly a jeep w/ 3-4-7 and FT also.
  3. bendizoid

What is this structure?

I was wondering about that.
  4. bendizoid

ALBANY 2019 DATES SET...THURSDAY 12/5-SUNDAY 12/8

Chamberland is a Canadian to, lol.
  5. bendizoid

ALL ROADS LEAD TO ALBANY TODAY.

Too kind, it’s easier to be a good attacker than defender because there is but one optimal offensive solution for a given defense whereas a good defense must consider ALL the possible offensive options. I’d rather carefully listen to Steve’s presentation ‘cause I might learn something.
  6. bendizoid

ALL ROADS LEAD TO ALBANY TODAY.

I drank some Paul John Scotch at Albany just yesterday, 1/2 filled my ‘Albany flask’ before I left. Thanks to whoever brought the good scotch! I had a great time , so thanks Steve and Joe! One would be hard pressed to find a finer group of gentlemen.
  7. bendizoid

Fighting Withdrawal

The question remains, doesn’t say I can’t.
  8. bendizoid

Fighting Withdrawal

If the rules say ‘flip a counter’ can I flip it 360 degrees? Can I flip it 90 degrees, leaving the counter in a unstable quantum state of flipped/Unflipped?
  9. bendizoid

British Carrriers and capabilities

That’s what SSRs are for. Problem solved.
  10. bendizoid

British Carrriers and capabilities

The piat will allow the carrier to enter a tank’s hex, say a MKIV, or even better a MKV, that could lead to a juicy bounding fire shot. JR Tracy learned me that one.
  11. bendizoid

Defining what is 'Hate Speech'

I agree peterd1973, hate speech is whatever a leftest thinks it is. Its a tool to limit open decussion of tricky topics. A true liberal will defend unpleasant speech (Allan Dershowitz for instance) but not a leftest, they want control of the playing field deciding what topics are out of bounds...
  12. bendizoid

Interest in non-historical scenarios?

I’m guessing Japanese Strategeric Defence Force.
  13. bendizoid

Sissukoni 2019

I met two of those guys at ASLOK !
  14. bendizoid

Interest in non-historical scenarios?

Godzilla attacks Tokyo is my fav.
  15. bendizoid

Red Factories Homebrew - I survived Stalingrad and all I got was this lousy LP

Where are the roadblocks and AT ditches?