Recent content by bendizoid

1. bendizoid

The British European Referendum

Lol, he plugs his nose like a pussy.
  2. bendizoid

World Cup? - Why hockey is better

Are they coached to thrash about in pain? They should know they might cause further damage.
  3. bendizoid

FAA: 'No Evidence' Smaller Seat Size is a Safety Hazard

It would be safer if the seats face backwards.
  4. bendizoid

The British European Referendum

I can see a national holiday, Brexit Day ! I’m so glad England got away from those control freaks in Brussels.
  5. bendizoid

The main tangible result of the summit: the US steps down against N. Korea LMAO

Nobody raised a peep about this until you tried to pin it on Trump. Guess what, he gave you what you asked for. On a side note, how about that #walkaway movement gaining traction ?
  6. bendizoid

Very last call for.......

He’s probably playing D&D right now. Ya can’t call for divine intervention in ASL. Well, you can call for DI in ASL and it works 1/36 times.
  7. bendizoid

World Cup? - Why hockey is better

Make the puck light up with electronic bright red or blue. Have it change colors when it crosses the ‘offsides’ line. This might help people way back see what’s going on better and it might be very psychedelic with fast moving tracers.
  8. bendizoid

Why are Liberals obsessed with aiding and protecting illegals?

I’d like to know the agreement and laws you are talking about.
  9. bendizoid

Unloading squad goes berserk

Squad leader is best when things get crazy, 8 MPs
  10. bendizoid

Unloading squad goes berserk

Is he still a PRC? If so HOB don’t apply. I think he’s almost a non PRC.
  11. bendizoid

Patriotism

Who guarantees your ‘freedoms’ ? Freedom from threat of war is impossible so that one is out. I like freedom from oppression but it’s kinda vague and could easily be misconstrued. Freedom from desease is kinda ridiculous but gee it sounds good. There is no ‘freedom of profit’. Who the Hell said...
  12. bendizoid

Why are Liberals obsessed with aiding and protecting illegals?

So ya don’t like Trump or Markel. Can you still say that in Germany ? That you don’t like Merkel?
  13. bendizoid

Very last call for.......

As in Aurora Illinios ?
  14. bendizoid

Patriotism

We never all agree.
  15. bendizoid

Patriotism

Patriotism is recognizing the good parts of your country and defending them.