Recent content by bendizoid

1. bendizoid

Did someone say LOCK HIM UP?

I’ll take Brian on his word. I concider him dangerous. I don’t have any guns Brian so you might want to empty a whole clip into me when you ambush before I get too close.
  2. bendizoid

I suppose you want to kill me too. It’s OK with you the threaten people? Your not a real liberal, your a violent leftist. Btw, nice profane avatar, shows lots of class.
  3. bendizoid

I’ll take that as some kind of threat. So you want to kill me? What are your plans? Hope everybody here can see what a nasty POS Brian is.
  4. bendizoid

Something else, I try to separate the political stuff from the ASL stuff. Too bad Brian can’t. I’ve liked some of Brian’s ASL posts and Paul’s too. Both are a strange mixture of intellegence and stupidity, I’d like to sift out the BS and still benefit from anything of interest they have to offer.
  5. bendizoid

I remember when I first joined gamesquad and you and me didn’t get along too well. I think you were the first person I put on ignore. Now I’m glad you speak your mind, most funny and refreshing. Yeah, I don’t like ignore either but there is a time and place for everything.
  6. bendizoid

Golly, if I had any respect for you that might have hurt.
  7. bendizoid

I should have told Brian to go fuck himself but I didn’t. My bad.
  8. bendizoid

I’m working on a hot day so I have a short fuse. I’m building a deck for Paul Chamberland’s friend. I don’t post here to loose friends and I respect your service.
  9. bendizoid

My bad, you got me. Can I have strong feelings about certain things? I don’t agree with most you guys, that’s all. The only person in this whole thread who makes any sense to me is Dave.
  10. bendizoid

Go fuck yourself Top. How’s that for rhetoric?
  11. bendizoid

I said ‘kook-aid’. I think you meant ‘no one’. I love America too much to fear any of you. I would rather die.
  12. bendizoid

It’s going to be fun watching you guys pull your hair out after Trump gets re-elected. Mark my words and drink more kook-aid.
  13. bendizoid

Are we in Decline - or Ascent?

Decent, Ai will kill us all.
  14. bendizoid

Do you ever lose your temper while playing ASL?

Yep, wasted energy that could have been problem solving.
  15. bendizoid

The British European Referendum

Lol, he plugs his nose like a pussy.