Recent content by bendizoid

1. bendizoid

Look How Far We've Come

Your not suppose to talk about murdering people- you fucking weirdo asshole. Keep it to yourself.
  2. bendizoid

Remote Control Soviet Flamethrower

It’s called the flammendugehtcrispawaffer.
  3. bendizoid

E1.411 Cloaking Counters

Cut them edgewise , just like Japanese customs occasionally does.
  4. bendizoid

The British European Referendum

After you guys successfully Brexit why not have a referendum to cut off the Royals ?
  5. bendizoid

T26 M33 and M37 with AAMG question.

Style points, wounded heros work best.
  6. bendizoid

T26 M33 and M37 with AAMG question.

I think a hero could fire it, try to make one.
  7. bendizoid

Why I really have a hard time taking global doomsday from climate change seriously

The I knew this Nazi vegan girl and when we went out to eat at the buffet I would sneak off and eat tidbits off my plate behind strategic points of low visibility before I got back to the table. You can eat a lot of bacon in 30 seconds.
  8. bendizoid

Why I really have a hard time taking global doomsday from climate change seriously

Take tofu and cut it into 1/2” cubes then marinate in cheap Teriyaki for 12-24 hours, stir fry the tofu first to make it crunchy for texture then add the other stuff, at the end throw in a handful of sesame seeds. The tofu will absorb the flavor and the texture will be about right.
  9. bendizoid

The populists' choice

Well she is certainly better than Hillary, a ditzy cultural appropriator rather than a criminal bitch.
  10. bendizoid

Goliath

After playing Acts of Defiance many times I find it more fun to use them offensively against the ‘Town’ Russians than the reinforcements and bridges.
  11. bendizoid

Dummies and their lies

I’ve seen it done.
  12. bendizoid

Goliath

You need a five to blow a bridge.
  13. bendizoid

Dummies and their lies

Maybe move the dummies them next to a FFE or SR and make them draw another card.
  14. bendizoid

The touching story of 'Deadeye Smoyer'

Did the M26 have a gyrostabizer?