Recent content by Becky

1. B

Sengo, A great place to be!

Its nice to hear your opinions - glad you like it here. I have to agree. :p
  2. B

Whoa Summin Hapened!!

I always run my AOL, and that picks up on a few things whilst I'm surfing. But I wouldn't completely use that alone.
  3. B

I'd like to say hello...

Yeah, cool sig. ;) Its nice to see more and more members coming out in the open. If your a guest reading this - sign up! :p
  4. B

hey o

Good work, Darksora. Like I said, some people are just made to make sigs. :p
  5. B

Almost a PSP owner

I'm just not letting you post abusive or upsetting posts. Its against the rules and nobody cares.
  6. B

Almost a PSP owner

I'm not willing to argue. Oliphant started this thread to chat about a valid thing, you have once again turned another topic off-topic with your pointless banter. Sorry everyone.
  7. B

Almost a PSP owner

And my advice it to ignore him. He is a known spammer. ;) If having hundreds of friendly members who like to chat about regular things makes us 'gay' and 'serious' then so be it!
  8. B

Almost a PSP owner

Welcome to Sengo! What will your first game(s) be?
  9. B

hey

I can somewhat understand. :p Glad to see another member joining the ranks. Hope you stay active.
  10. B

newbie needs help

Oh, sorry, I thought you had gone back onto topic there. :p The edit button is in the bottom right hand corner of your post. Simply click on that to add more content to a past post.
  11. B

newbie needs help

Are you talking about the docking station? If you are, I'm not the best person to be talking to about it. :p
  12. B

newbie needs help

Becuase your new to the forum, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But in future, please use the edit button instead of making numerous posts. ;) Luke is usually busy, but I'm sure if he see's this, he will be more than happy to help. :p Good luck!
  13. B

hi

I hope we have another good active member joining the ranks. ;)
  14. B

HI! & Whatever happened too.........

Nice PSP inventory. You seem like a cool user already. ;)
  15. B

i am new hot and sexy

Its nice to see cousin's taking on the same sort of dialouge. :p