Recent content by BattleSchool

1. BattleSchool

Enemy use of Panzerfaust

But if "transferred in the same manner as any non-inherent SW" is the intending wording, would such a transfer be a concealment-loss activity, even though a PF never takes counter form?
  2. BattleSchool

Enemy use of Panzerfaust

Makes sense.
  3. BattleSchool

Enemy use of Panzerfaust

Which was the point I was alluding to. Apart from this optional rule, where in ASL are we permitted to transfer inherent SW of any kind? I think the the text below is extraneous, perhaps a holdover from SL.
  4. BattleSchool

Enemy use of Panzerfaust

Except that C13.311 specifically allows Personnel units to transfer PF when "Optional Usage" is agreed upon by players (or when C13.311 is in play per SSR). :)
  5. BattleSchool

Enemy use of Panzerfaust

Don't disagree, but the reference in C13.311 regarding transfers raises a related question. I wasn't aware that an ATMM, for example, could be transferred. Barring an SSR, under what circumstances might a unit be permitted to transfer any inherent SW? Emphasis added.
  6. BattleSchool

EXCESSIVE SPEED

Don't think so. At least, I'm not aware of any errata that would suggest otherwise. D2.5 doesn't distinguish between "tracked" and "fully tracked." You may be confusing ESB with Trail Breaks (B13.421).
  7. BattleSchool

Dare death charge

I have some follow-up questions re this EX. 1. Is there anything in G18.6 that prevents the Dare-Death Squad (DDS) from declaring G2 as its Designated Target? If so, would the DDS necessarily "detect," and thus reveal, the "enemy ground unit" in F1 when it enters this hex? Would the DDS...
  8. BattleSchool

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Admittedly, I've only played it once as the Belgians, but I didn't experience a dearth of leaders. Maybe I was lucky. I think that the effective use of fortifications is more important, at least for the first couple of CG dates. Channelling the German force(s) is key, IMO. Keeping Belgian...
  9. BattleSchool

The Tampa ASL Group Has Lost Dave "Mountain Man" Brown

Sounds like Dave was the type of SMC who would remain armed even when swimming. Sorry to hear that he rolled too high on his Wound-Severity dr. My condolences to his (ASL) friends and family. The Game has lost another cardboard warrior, but is richer for the time Dave dedicated to it. Will...
  10. BattleSchool

Rally Point Volume #17: Special Study II of the Korean War is now available!

Looks interesting, and like the "intro" nature of this scenario. Email forthcoming... -Chris
  11. BattleSchool

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

See D5.231 Promotion out of the Ranks, which provides a side with < one leader per four squad-equivalents an automatic 7-0 leader. Conditions apply. :)
  12. BattleSchool

Tanks in CC ASLSK #3

Last line of 3.8: Note that this text was added to the Rule Booklet in the ASLSK Expansion Pack 1, and is therefore absent from the rules that came with ASLSK3.
  13. BattleSchool

So what Starter Kit Scenario have you played recently?

Last line of 3.8: Note that this was added to the Rule Booklet in the ASLSK Expansion Pack, and is therefore absent from the rules that came with ASLSK3.
  14. BattleSchool

Special Ops 9 - ASL/ASLSK Scenarios

Perfect, thanks again David. DASL scenario! 👍👍