Recent content by BattleSchool

1. BattleSchool

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Thanks for the compliment. KitShop is closed for another week, but here is the direct link for the (14mm) Dust Devils.
  2. BattleSchool

In praise of Battle School's Battle Dice!!!

Yes, off regular retail. EX: A 12.5mm DYO 2-Pack is regularly $18.00. With the DftB discount, you pay $14.40 plus shipping. Least expensive shipping to the lower 48 for a package under 100g is currently $6.75. (Note that this is not applied retroactively to online purchases.)
  3. BattleSchool

Go on, rub it in. "I play so much ASL that I wear out my dice!" There are easy solutions to this. Play less, or buy more BattleDice. I recommend the latter, as I'm trying to put together a down payment for a used moped this spring.
  4. BattleSchool

Clearly spending too much time around a certain, superstitious Dr. ;)
  5. BattleSchool

Whatever comes together the easiest. I was considering adding some 12.5mm BattleDice for the Korean War, but they may be too much work for too little gain at this stage. Most likely, it will be something in 16mm. No shortage of candidates. Earliest release date at this point would be the fall...
  6. BattleSchool

Hi Shane. Yes, they arrived a couple days ago. Have yet to unpack them. Note that RO comes in the same box that Red Factories does. But it is labelled as containing RO only.
  7. BattleSchool

Yes, but only in 12.5mm (at the moment).
  8. BattleSchool

The British European Referendum

Hmmm. I had always thought that the BBC was left-leaning like the CBC. I also had the impression that the charge for Brexit was characterized as being led from the right. The doco was more to do with the history of the UK and EU relationship, than with making a case for Brexit. Did Brexit have a...
  9. BattleSchool

Vinyl table top protectors

The underlay also helps keep the vinyl pad in place, which is why I recommend that players purchase both together. Good to hear that you already have that sussed.
  10. BattleSchool

Yep, it would add something extra (for those interested in such things). I approached the Italian gent who was doing the coding for the dice bot some years ago. I cannot recall many of the specifics. I think we discussed the value of creating an extension that could be toggled on/off depending...
  11. BattleSchool

I don't think anyone is arguing that. I think that's in the play book of most politicos. The doco (which first aired on BBC 4 in 2005) provides a historical overview of how the UK got so deeply mired in the EU. The Tories deserve the lion's share of the blame, but New Labour is far from...
  12. BattleSchool

And according to this conservative (and former Trotskyite), Tory incompetence on this file stretches back decades. But New Labour played a fatal role too.
  13. BattleSchool

Fire vs moving unit on a brush/roads (not path)

Not sure I'm following you. I labelled X7 as a PFZ vineyard in the diagram. It is no longer a woods-road hex, but a vineyard-road hex. However, if X7 were still a woods-road hex, I believe that fire traced from the Y6-Z5-Z6 vertex would qualify for FFMO (although fire traced from Z7 would not)...
  14. BattleSchool

Fire vs moving unit on a brush/roads (not path)

Were PFZ vineyard-roads (B36.3) written with A4.132 in mind?