Bad Dice's latest activity

• Bad Dice
    Bad Dice replied to the thread Scenario packs we could use!.
    A friend and I are working on a Nisei pack. I think a Gurhka pack would also be cool. BD
  • Bad Dice
    Bad Dice posted the thread Singling CG in After Action Reports.
    Folks, I have volunteered myself to play Dennis Hess in the Singling CG. Nascent guilt was part of the motivation, my dice beat him up...
    • 1605323572948.png
  • Bad Dice
    Bad Dice reacted to bendizoid's post in the thread ASL Etiquette with Like.
    Yes, its right there most clearly in 14.1 “A player is subject to Sniper attack...” I looked for the rule that said “void Sniper attack...
  • Bad Dice
    Bad Dice replied to the thread ASL Newb.
    Find an opponent who is as willing to teach as he is to win. That same person should also be of the sort who doesn't mind correcting (to...
  • Bad Dice
    Bad Dice reacted to Anthony's post in the thread ASL Newb with Like.
    Only started playing for about a year. Self teaching so you know Im a mess. I have a decent understanding of VASL and have played...
  • Bad Dice
    Bad Dice replied to the thread ASL Etiquette.
    ISTR that somewhere in the rules it says that you in fact have to. Then again, even if it doesn't it's still good etiquette. BD
  • Bad Dice
    Bad Dice reacted to bendizoid's post in the thread Banzai charge defense with Like.
    Advance out a half squad picket or two or three. They’re kinda forced to charge the halfsquads and the guys behind them blast away. Put...
  • Bad Dice
    Because I'm a glutton for punishment, I've created turret counters for (almost) all the AFVs in my collection. Here's a sample: I...
  • Bad Dice
    Bad Dice replied to the thread Singling American advise.
    We are I suppose to be playing the campaign. I don't know if that's the MMP scenario. Better minds than mine will be able to answer that...
  • Bad Dice
    Bad Dice reacted to Evan Sherry's post in the thread Singling American advise with Like.
    Retired Colonel James Leach who was the B Company Commander at Singling personally told me (while I was a guest at his house) that his...
  • Bad Dice
    It was nothing, really. BD
  • Bad Dice
    A friend and I like to write song parodies to ASL themes. Today on FB said friend reminded me that I had written one for Singling, to...
  • Bad Dice
    Thanks BD
  • Bad Dice
    Bad Dice reacted to bendizoid's post in the thread Singling American advise with Like.
    Be sure to crop the board correctly, it’s not a full sized map, I know from experience.
  • Bad Dice
    An opponent did that to me once, purely because he was temporarily lost in the moment. I admit that a couple of times I have had to...