Recent content by B-snafu

1. B

Invasion Amerkia (dual) AAR

Thank guys. Got it, saved it in the editor, & getting ready to send a turn away after reviewing this & the AAR at matrix a little more:thumup:
  2. B

Europe Aflame Multi-Player

Thanks Shadow, All we need now is an Italian/axis minor player & an allied player to take either Russia or England/France opposite of what Shadow takes:cool:
  3. B

Invasion Amerkia (dual) AAR

Thanks for starting this AAR & the link to your opponent's side at Matrix. This Looks like a quite Interesting scenario & going to be good to follow the progress. Can I also bother you to know where one can get this scenario from?
  4. B

West Front 44 v. 2.63 Heldenkaiser vs. Nemo

Really enjoying this DAR:cool: This AAR & a few other members AAR's have actually got me interested in trying my hand at a few differen't scenarios I did'nt realize were out there. Is this the "West front" scenario that came with TOAW III (newest patch)? If not can you tell me where I...
  5. B

:D:D:D--Don't know if I'm quite ready for that kinda of schooling:laugh: Maybe I have encounterd it--is it anything like what is talked about "ant' attacks---If so i did get to be frustated by those in some large East front Barb scenarios vs. an experienced player. Not a very enjoyable game...
  6. B

EA Heldenkaiser (Allies) vs. Telumar (Axis)

My mistake. Sorry Heldenkasier & thanks Secadegas for the correction. I guess In all of my games I have always waited till the 'barb' option came available (early 41' right?) or close to it so as to take the advantage of the shock & wouldn't dream of invading the steppes without it. So...
  7. B

EA Heldenkaiser (Allies) vs. Telumar (Axis)

You shouldn't have to worry about Germany attacking Russia. Unless you took the "extend magnoit line" or such--Germany will not have a TO option to invade Russia until closer to historic times in early 41'. Once Germany has Poland --you can take the Baltics easily without fear. Good luck on...
  8. B

Not familar with that ---but the more I think of it I guess your meaning "suicide attacks" to draw off supply during that nuetral's turn? If so--I would never require that of a player. Besides, ---that will probably be one of the interesting things with a multi-player game of...
  9. B

EA Air Question

Active doesent exactly mean beligerent, as you said later in your post it takes the TO option to be able to attack each other. But, You will notice that in some inactive countries such as Italy in the beginning or even France--that some of your countries air counters will not be orange or...
  10. B

EA Briefing / Victory Definition

Yah--If your facing a good Axis player--it might be a little frustating to watch helplessly as the Germans steamroll over Poland, then France, & then Russia in the beginning with not much to really counteract with due to shock conditions & such. And if he waits on bringing the Italians into...
  11. B

Almost left the spoiler out at the end but didn't want to carry the joke to far:devious:-----funny thing is I could see it unfolding like that--the german player opting not to bring in the Italians so the Italian getting bored along with the British player due to not really being able to get...
  12. B

Well-----We decided not to post on it & were able to keep it under the radar for a year and a half till we had the great EA multiplayer game finito::cool: The British player masterfully handled the North African Campaign against the wiley Hun & Italians while The soviet Player let his...
  13. B

EA Briefing / Victory Definition

One thing about it is unless you got two guys with exceptional turn rates--It might be awhile before you really have to concern yourself with the end in 45' I'm curious as to how many players get to 45'--the few games I have had ended in late 41' & early 42' due to the complete collapse of...
  14. B

Up the Bloody Boot PLAYTEST Discussion Thread

Don't have an opponent but if one comes along Just let me know & i'll be glad to take either side. Though not sure how great I'll be for feedback.
  15. B

1Km East Front scenario?

Thanks for the replies guys. I had played the Barb & blau scenarios & enjoyed them even though I got my but whipped by a talented opponent. Was just thinking more of a limited scope east front scenario just concerning possibly Pnzr gruppe 3's part of the Smolenzk encirclement in a localized...