Recent content by Azsura

1. A

PS3 Controller May Have Rumble Feature...

Who knows they just may add a rumble feature in as a surprise before launch, we can't say it's impossible for this. When I saw this at conference I had a doubt they couldn't fit it in, cause it just didn't seem right. <__< Would be gracious of them if they did that...thats what made the...
  2. A

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

You could be a beta tester maybe as well as I. And thanks for the link, actually I think the computer is just being weird which I can fix.
  3. A

I don't have <.< MSN messenger installed anymore so yeah =/...dunno if the comp will let me, but if not I'll find some other web messenger.
  4. A

I made a game once with Flash or twice long time ago =/ it was like a 2D gradius type game..old and cruddy at the time ^^ I was learning action commands with flash. And those can be a pain sometimes IF you don't put them in right, cause the smallest mistake can screw you over.
  5. A

I really don't wish to imagine that :( , 2D would be best anyways. Thing is would it be downloadable or something to play on the net, and would this be online?
  6. A

If it's an RPG it will take sometimes heh, I mean <.<; what kind will it be...2D or what? I have RPGmaker I think...yeah it's somewhere on my computer. @Darksora I'll make a doll to show an example right quick.
  7. A

Is it sprites? cause that would take loooaaads of time >_>; I haven't drawn sprites, but I've made dolls before..=/ I wish I had away to show but the disk they were on got corrupted.
  8. A

A game? RPG wise? o.o sounds like funish! XD I'd like to help somehow...dunno how o_O but I could contribute in someway.
  9. A

design your own cover thread

Some of those had me laughing to tears, I'd like to come up with something <.<
  10. A

I think guys would like it if they had it where you can talk to the DOA girls huh? :rolleyes: :p
  11. A

Gee you guys are having so much fun with this aren't you? lol
  12. A

A KH game would be best, I didn't mean to put KH2 cause it's better on the PS2. But if they made a KH game to play, would be kinda cool if it was somehow wifi..like you and some friends get to control a specific character (not made up, but the main ones) and work as a team..and it wouldn't have...
  13. A

Lol that would be just wrong if they did that, but it would be cool if they made a KH2 game on the side. I like the lemmings one, not bad...I'd like it if they threw out more cool games. The granny turismo was just too funny, I'd laugh for days if that game was real.
  14. A

How to photoshop (6): Basic rain animation

Start your animation over, so you won't get confused. Make sure you have all your layers are visible in the first frame, then you can hide the ones you wish to not be used for the time being. Then create your second layer and go along with the tutorial, your background should remain in place...
  15. A

How to photoshop (6): Basic rain animation

Thats pretty cool, really nice tut DarkSora :)