Recent content by AZslim

1. AZslim

Prokhorovka VASL maps?

Same here......
  2. AZslim

Overstacking and platoon movement.

OK....I guess you can move overstacked vehicles as a stack with platoon movement. That means only one bog roll for the whole stack with RS choosing the bogged unit. A sleaze that took me by surprise.
  3. AZslim

I was referring to moving two AFV's as a stack together into one hex at the same time.
  4. AZslim

Can two AFV's in a platoon move as an overstacked stack so as to make only one bog check through wire?
  5. AZslim

ASLOK in Person Cancelled - VASL Only for 2020

This is a good decision. Safety first. I'm betting next year will happen.
  6. AZslim

Onslaught to Orsha 2 Errata

Thanks!
  7. AZslim

ASLOK Thoughts in the Age of Covid

I think encouraging older people to get close to each other indoors for long periods of time during this pandemic before a vaccine or effective therapeutics are available is not only irresponsible, but approaches criminal endangerment. I think older people going to such an event just to play...
  8. AZslim

Onslaught to Orsha 2 Errata

OtO-14 Do the Germans really enter from the North...the same side as the Russians? Or should they enter from the south?
  9. AZslim

Red Factories CPP Poll

Don't have RO yet, but I think MOL-P's in reserve are good buy in RB. Anti tank capability, smoke, and extra crews if needed in case a Gun loses one.
  10. AZslim

Blood on the Tracks RO1

Thanks. Duh didn't read very well...forgot he's on level 21/2.
  11. AZslim

Blood on the Tracks RO1

I thought I thought everybody loses ? when they see each other on rooftops.
  12. AZslim

Raaco- what system storage do you use?

A 22 page manual just to put away the freakin' counters???? This is a sick game.
  13. AZslim

Red Factories Table?

A 27" color TV was the nuts back in the old days. Speaking of monitors. If I show up at ASLOK with my laptop, would you be interested in a ftf VASL game? Cardboard is so 20th century.
  14. AZslim

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Wow. Thanks. Very cool.
  15. AZslim

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

LFT 14. Great looking product....LOTS of cool looking scenarios. A LITTLE disappointed the damsels prisoner counters were not included in the VASL extension. I want to use them for all prisoners I give up.