Recent content by Attenzionen

1. Attenzionen

Visit to HAMBURG and request for a game

I will be in Hamburg for the first two weeks in December. I intend to stay in town for the weekend 09.-12. Dec. If there is are any ASL players that are willing to invite me for a game, that would be nice. If so, please send me a PM. Elmo
  2. Attenzionen

Ja vom Forum. Ich glaube er wohnt in Wuppertal. Bin gespannt, ob wir uns mal ftf kennenlernen.

Ja vom Forum. Ich glaube er wohnt in Wuppertal. Bin gespannt, ob wir uns mal ftf kennenlernen.
  3. Attenzionen

Hallo Michael, Anfang Dezember bin ich zwei Wochen in Hamburg. Für das Wochenende bzw. für en...

Hallo Michael, Anfang Dezember bin ich zwei Wochen in Hamburg. Für das Wochenende bzw. für en Samstag suche ich eine Spielgelegenheit für ASL. Kennst du jemanden in HH, den ich ansprechen könnte? Viele grüße aus Aachen Elmo
  4. Attenzionen

STL2 NOTHING VENTURED

An AAR set in Burma 1942. See what came from a long distance PBEM effort: NOTHING VENTURED AAR I liked the scenario and found it very challenging. What do you think of it? Elmo
  5. Attenzionen

SF4 LIGHT 'EM UP

Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated!
  6. Attenzionen

SF4 LIGHT 'EM UP

Hm, in the buildings listing on SSR page SF29 it states: Tabacalera Cigar Factory; Map 4; Hex(es) 4M53.4M55; # of stories 2; Topmost level 1 .5 We interpreted this that the building has a Level 1 location in all unrubbled hexes. Did we get that wrong?
  7. Attenzionen

SF4 LIGHT 'EM UP

Thank you for your kind feedback! Elmo
  8. Attenzionen

SF4 LIGHT 'EM UP

We played a first scenario and are quite happy with the experience. 🆒 SWORD & FIRE: MANILA - SF4 LIGHT 'EM UP https://attenzionen.wordpress.com/2022/10/30/light-em-up-sf-4/ Cheers Elmo
  9. Attenzionen

VASL pbem wanted

Hi all found my games Thx Elmo
  10. Attenzionen

VASL pbem wanted

Hi all, recently I received the core module Croix de Guerre and would like to give the scenarios a go. I can send a log every day or every other day at most times. Anyone interested send me a PM. Elmo
  11. Attenzionen

Orezekya Breakout SASL

Hi @ Barking Monkey Thanks for your Feedback. Actually up until now I go straight with the rules. I roll randomly for Axis reinforcements making sure they don't forget to take infantry along. As long as the defender has enough depth I inroduce Axis infantry and light artillery as reserves and...
  12. Attenzionen

Orezekya Breakout SASL

The last few weeks I have been enjoying the Ozerekya Breakout campaign as a HSASL game. Its fun and very immersive ideed. I can only recommend this experience. Right now I am preparing TM4 the February 5 1943 afternoon scenario. The Soviets have secured a line roughly from the house in the...
  13. Attenzionen

Murphy's frustrated attack

This scenario I have writen from the American perspective. Their attack on the hills was utterly frustrated by the elite German defenders of the Luftwaffe Panzer Division Hermann Göring. How this occurred? You are invited to read the blog at...
  14. Attenzionen

Another rainy day in the Hurtgen Forest

Living at Aachen I have ready access to some of the most famous battle grounds of WW2. One is the Hürtgen Forest only 45 minutes from here by car. Thus BFP's publication OBJECTIVE: SCHMIDT is a must for the ASL gamer in me. Here I will start off with a solo-play of the first scenario, a small...