Recent content by atago44

1. atago44

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Mint copies of ASL SKs 1 and 3, from a friend.
  2. atago44

re. ASL Overlay Pack, any details?

But isn't that what makes being on an ASL list so fun? :)
  3. atago44

I just looked at the MMP site and Beyond Valor is no longer listed as "Sold Out." I don't know if that means it is now in print again or a mistake, but . . .
  4. atago44

Hollow Legions 3.0 preorder

When I say printing, I am thinking of all of the work that goes into the process BEFORE they are ready to print as well the actual printing process. And of course, there is already a pretty decent line of stuff to be printed, so each takes its turn. I am in no hurry.
  5. atago44

I would think, given the amount of time that has passed since Rising Sun surpassed its preorder number, that the process of printing it is already underway, and hence the point is moot. Even if that is not the case, although there are about 500 more preorders for HL than RS, you're still...
  6. atago44

Yeah, I know how you feel. I have been playing off and on for about twenties years. Because I had the entire published run of AH/MMP original modules, when the current editions started coming out I didn't see any reason to replace them. Of course I was wrong (as always). I've done a good...
  7. atago44

Upcoming new journal?

When they first started publishing the Journal, wasn't there an offer by which you submitted your name to MMP, putting your name on a list to receive a copy every time a new journal came out? Or is that simply one of the delusions of my dotage?
  8. atago44

'1' Sniper and Unarmored Vehicle

Thanks for the clarification.
  9. atago44

'1' Sniper and Unarmored Vehicle

But shouldn't it also "breaks Inherent crew of unarmored-vehicle," so both ?
  10. atago44

I bought a copy of HP for $149.00 at Fine Games (Michael Dean) about three months ago. He may have more of these. Update Sorry--just checked. It's no longer listed.
  11. atago44

You sound like a man after my own heart. I have bought years worth of ASL modules in the past four months, and fortunately am getting close to where I can slow down spending money that, umm, I really should not be spending. DASL is next for me, and then KFW. And with those, counting preorders...
  12. atago44

"Known enemy Units" not yet come on

And that does not compute!
  13. atago44

"Known enemy Units" not yet come on

I am definitely more of a beer kind of guy--unless I find someone has brought a counter on board that is not in the OB, and then I whine.
  14. atago44

Here is where PBEF is being discussed on on Consim: http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.1dd7462d/1413 It will be interesting to see where it goes, now that IT has the benefit of almost 40 years of ASL development to inform it (the original PB, published in 1970, was the ground model for tactical...
  15. atago44

You know, the problem with PB:HOD to a large extent was the expectations people had. We were excited about being able to play an old favorite but with new, highly developed, up-to-date rules, counters and maps, one that fixed the problems of the old games; essentially, a new, improved version...