Recent content by ASLmedic

1. ASLmedic

So - how have the dice crushed you recently?

Thank you for a good game.Nice firelanes,but we had true grognards. Vive la France🇫🇷!
  2. ASLmedic

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

In the Second League Kåre Jacobsens German defenders defeated Massimilliano Colosimos Americans in SP247 Golden Arrow.The Germans took some losses in the beginning,but withdrew across the stream in good order.The American charge across the stream fell apart after some good shooting by the Germans.
  3. ASLmedic

In the Second League Kåre Jacobsens British Indians defeated Don Hollands Italian Eritreans in Messervy's Men (J127).It came down to a close combat where a British 8-1 had to lock an Italian 3-4-6 squad +an 8-1 in melee to win.He managed to ambush and kill them and win the scenario.A Victoria...
  4. ASLmedic

Kåre Cumberland Jacobsens Germans defeated Steve Worrels Russians in an intense struggle in J185 "The Haunted Castle".The NKVD lived up to their reputation,but sadly for Steve,so did his conscripts.My opponent displayed good sportmansship throughout the game worthy of a Southern gentleman.
  5. ASLmedic

Kåre Jacobsens russian veterans lost against Francesco Isabellas fanatical Hitlerjugend in FrF99 Boy Soldiers.Russian weapons was plagued by malfunctions and the Germans fought literally like berserkers.
  6. ASLmedic

Kåre Jacobsens russian veterans is struggling against Francesco Isabellas fanatical Hitlerjugend in FrF99 Boy soldiers.
  7. ASLmedic

ASL SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2019 (February 27th - March 3rd)

A very well run tournament and I've had 5 good games against some really friendly players.
  8. ASLmedic

ASL PBEM - newbe

Saying in Danish that I could help find a opponent in Denmark.
  9. ASLmedic

ASL PBEM - newbe

Hvor er du henne i Danmark ? Jeg er i Hadsund.Jeg har ikke tid p.t. til at spille ,men jeg kender en del ASLere i Danmark,som jeg måske kan sætte dig i kontakt med. Venlig Hilsen Kåre Jacobsen
  10. ASLmedic

Hvor er du henne i Danmark ? Jeg er i Hadsund.Jeg har ikke tid p.t. til at spille ,men jeg...

Hvor er du henne i Danmark ? Jeg er i Hadsund.Jeg har ikke tid p.t. til at spille ,men jeg kender en del ASLere i Danmark,som jeg måske kan sætte dig i kontakt med. Venlig Hilsen Kåre Jacobsen
  11. ASLmedic

Lastest news

Well I think KGS is the best HASL ever ,and I have played a lot.Great map and very tense campaign,it brings HASL to a new level in my opinion.
  12. ASLmedic

LCP Hells Highway

My opponent (germans) has conceded our campaign game now in the end of the 3rd date.He had lost 2 Panthers to my fireflies and 1 to a typhoon in that scenario.His main reason for conceding was that he still thought he had a chance of winning but that would involve lurking in the backfield until...
  13. ASLmedic

LCP Hells Highway

I think the average number of Typhoons is about 9-10 if you buy all them all.Some of which will fail their sighting TC ,to hit rolls or TK kill rolls.Some will be shot down by the strong German AA halftracks.It doesnt translate into very many destroyed Panthers.