Recent content by ASLAddict

1. ASLAddict

Greatest War Movie Actor?

Sometimes life sucks. Cheers
  2. ASLAddict

I became aware of him many years ago through the Western films. Brilliant !
  3. ASLAddict

I agree with you there. Fiction and reality are combined here in one person.(one of the most decorated American soldiers of WW2 and a very good actor )
  4. ASLAddict

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Yes...Dresden....my hometown 👍 ....You know :) But Major von Schoff from the Kriegsschule in Dresden never crosses my path.
  5. ASLAddict

Hello, in height 15 cm and width and depth each 7.5 cm. The bottom part is 20 cm x 10.5 cm...

Hello, in height 15 cm and width and depth each 7.5 cm. The bottom part is 20 cm x 10.5 cm. Best regards
  6. ASLAddict

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year to everyone !!!
  7. ASLAddict

VASL / VASSAL server down?

I always check here for the VASSAL server status when something is not working. Quite practical. https://www.vassalengine.org/status.php
  8. ASLAddict

VASL - Questions for/of spectators

I was allowed to be a spectator at some of your games. In general I don't use keys to avoid disturbance but just listen and watch.
  9. ASLAddict

Window size

Thank you for the detailed information.
  10. ASLAddict

Window size

Hello everyone, can the Vassal Server window where you see Main Room and running games on your Mac remember its size ? I have to reconfigure it each time to get the view I want. Thanks !
  11. ASLAddict

Pictures lost after Forum downtime today?

Yes, everything back when I see it right. Thanks.
  12. ASLAddict

Pictures lost after Forum downtime today?

I have also noticed. Many pictures are missing. Would be a pity if you can't fix this with a backup.
  13. ASLAddict

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Pen holder. My latest order from Mario arrived today. Looks fantastic.
  14. ASLAddict

ASL Etiquette

You're absolutely right but I had to laugh like that at first.
  15. ASLAddict

ASLML

I have received this mail : "Your confirmation is required to join the Aslml mailing list" What i have done. But it was certainly only an automated response email.