Recent content by ASL1

1. ASL1

Good Evening I'm game to play through the pack. Fairly good with PTO .. I'm East Coast (GMT -5)...

Good Evening I'm game to play through the pack. Fairly good with PTO .. I'm East Coast (GMT -5) for VASL/Skype play. Times are flexible as I'm semi-retired. PM here or email me at advancedsl1@comcast.net If you already have an opponent, good luck and roll low! Cheers! Pierce Savannah, GA
  2. ASL1

WO6 PBeM .. I just finished a PBeM and have an opening. PM here or email at...

WO6 PBeM .. I just finished a PBeM and have an opening. PM here or email at advancedsl1@comcast.net cheers! pierce
  3. ASL1

Good Evening Welcome back to Berserk Corner!! .. If you don't have an opponent(s) yet, would...

Good Evening Welcome back to Berserk Corner!! .. If you don't have an opponent(s) yet, would enjoy VASL + Skype or discord. I am US East Coast (Savannah, GA). I would be available for VASL play Monday and Wednesday evenings and some Sunday evenings. Starting around 8pm. You can PM here or...
  4. ASL1

Berserker

Thanks for the guidance. The Berserk squad charged the last known position and low and behold, the squad saw two 4-5-8's (one with a LMG) and a SU-76. The end result was brutal! I was going to say the squad died with their boots on but I'm certain there were no boots left to be found.
  5. ASL1

Berserker

Afternoon .. should be a no-brainer but I can't find what to do in this situation. In my previous turns MPh, my Berserk Vanay squad charged towards a known Russian unit that was in the Berserk squads LOS. In my opponents MPh, he moved that squad out of the LOS of my Berserk squad. I am...
  6. ASL1

RB CG I .. Hi Jim .. Would be interested .. currently playing RO CG I "X-Tag" [German/PBeM]...

RB CG I .. Hi Jim .. Would be interested .. currently playing RO CG I "X-Tag" [German/PBeM], Starting RB CG III [German/VASL + Skype] .. Why not one more. PM here and email me at advancedsl1@comcast.net if interested cheers! Pie3rce
  7. ASL1

ASL 203 "Hard ROK" .. VASL + Skype

I have my opponent Thanks to all the replies
  8. ASL1

ASL 203 "Hard ROK" .. VASL + Skype

Afternoon .. about time to crack open Korea: Forgotten War ..like to play ASL 203 as the South Koreans. If interested, pm here or email advancedsl1@comcast.net. GMT -5 for VASL play. Cheers! Pierce
  9. ASL1

Hi Spencer .. PBeM is will be then .. I will work on a German setup for OS1 .. my email is...

Hi Spencer .. PBeM is will be then .. I will work on a German setup for OS1 .. my email is advancedsl1@comcast.net
  10. ASL1

Objective: Schmidt

PM Sent
  11. ASL1

Hi Spencer Actually, would rather play VASL + Skype. If your game, play OS1 "Conscript...

Hi Spencer Actually, would rather play VASL + Skype. If your game, play OS1 "Conscript Counter." I will take on the task of the Germans. Cheers! Pierce
  12. ASL1

Good Morning Thanks to all for the well wishes. My opponent dropped out on me. While waiting on his set up for the first scenario, he decided he wouldn't play unless we used the IIFT table after he had agreed to the IFT table. Silly reason to not play but that's ok .. to each his own. I am...
  13. ASL1

Evening Got my challenge thanks Pierce
  14. ASL1

Good Evening .. Objective: Schmidt is Historical ASL from Bounding Fire. About 17 scenarios...

Good Evening .. Objective: Schmidt is Historical ASL from Bounding Fire. About 17 scenarios with 2 CG's. Where in Georgia? I'm Savannah. Let me know about a VASL game but will have to download Discord. Pierce
  15. ASL1

Afternoon Fellow Berserkers! Hope everyone is healthy and safe. Now that my better half is out of the hospital and back home, I would enjoy a playthrough of Objective: Schmidt now that the maps and extensions are available. PBeM for right now. If interested, PM here. Cheers ya'll! Pierce