Recent content by ASL1

1. ASL1

Happy Birthday Dave!

18 yrs old with 30 years of experience.
  2. ASL1

Ersatz VASLeague 2021

Todd Rezak .. sent a few emails .. last one with scenario suggestions .. hope all is well with you .. get in touch when you can thanks Pierce
  3. ASL1

#37: Tired and Unsupported

Fun episode .. thanks for the tips Toby
  4. ASL1

VASL 6.6.1

Thanks guys .. upgrade complete.
  5. ASL1

VASL 6.6.1

Checked it out .. but my security blocks the download .. thanks for the help. Guess 6.5.1 will have to do
  6. ASL1

VASL 6.6.1

Hi Doug My version downloaded as Vassal 3.4.6 only. Using Windows 10 .. looked on the VASSAL website and can't find the 3.4.6-windows-64.exe to download. Pierce
  7. ASL1

VASL 6.6.1

Good Afternoon .. attempting to upgrade to 6.6.1 .. downloaded and installed 3.4.6 and 6.6.1. But when I open 6.6.1 .. receive the message that I need to upgrade to 3.4.6. Already have. Really mind boggling. When downloading and installing VASSL 3.2.17, there was a VASL 3.2.17.exe file for...
  8. ASL1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year Fellow Berserkers!!!🆒
  9. ASL1

I'm interested in RO playing .. just started another RB CG III via VASL .. I might as well come...

I'm interested in RO playing .. just started another RB CG III via VASL .. I might as well come full circle. Russian side with German Balance is fine. pm here or email me: advancedsl1@comcast.net. If you already have an opponent, good luck and roll 'em low ya'll! Happy New Year Pierce...
  10. ASL1

My ASL year in 2020

Completed 45 games (VASL/PBeM). 6 still in progress Two CG's - RB III and KGP I (both in progress) Tournaments: North Texas Shootout, 2020 Covid 19, Illuminating Rounds, Cyber VASL (still in progress), ASLOK Mini's Playthrough of the SP Scenarios in progress. Don has the upper hand in wins...
  11. ASL1

The future of the Ersatz VASLeague

Looking forward to it
  12. ASL1

Assemble 81mm mortar and change CA

Didn't take my Prevagen today .. final action in the DFPh - Crew assembles 81mm mortar.. Can the CA of the 81mm be changed after mortar is assembled? Thanks in advance. Cheers Berserkers! Pierce
  13. ASL1

Hi Lee Would be interested in another PBeM. I try to limit my number of in progress scenarios...

Hi Lee Would be interested in another PBeM. I try to limit my number of in progress scenarios to 30 .. just kidding! .. I crack myself up .. anyway I would be interested in a PBeM game. ETO is fine. PM me here or email at advancedsl1@comcast.net .. if you already have an opponent, good luck...
  14. ASL1

North Texas Shootout ..just sent registration via paypal.

North Texas Shootout ..just sent registration via paypal.
  15. ASL1

CyberVASL XIV

Good Morning Fellow Berserkers! Jeremy Busbys French will attack my Thai forces in ASL 248 "Siam Sambal." Cheers ya'll! Pierce