ASL1's latest activity

• ASL1
    ASL1 reacted to WuWei's post in the thread Ersatz VASLeague 2020 with Like.
    In each round, you get assigned one opponent and have to play one game against him/her. In the 2020 season, there are 4 rounds in each...
  • ASL1
    ASL1 left a message on psience_guy's profile.
    Good Evening I'm game to play through the pack. Fairly good with PTO .. I'm East Coast (GMT -5) for VASL/Skype play. Times are...
  • ASL1
    ASL1 left a message on RigmorMalmsteen's profile.
    WO6 PBeM .. I just finished a PBeM and have an opening. PM here or email at advancedsl1@comcast.net cheers! pierce
  • ASL1
    ASL1 reacted to Michael R's post in the thread FT240 COMMANDO BEACH 1 with Like.
    Scenario FT240 COMMANDO BEACH 1 comes from issue fourteen of Le Franc Tireur that featured the Italian military, so of course it has...
  • ASL1
    ASL1 left a message on WargameHQ's profile.
    Good Evening Welcome back to Berserk Corner!! .. If you don't have an opponent(s) yet, would enjoy VASL + Skype or discord. I am US...
  • ASL1
    ASL1 reacted to sdennis's post in the thread Dinant CG (Dennis Brothers) with Like.
    OK This is right after the end of game roll, so extra counters are still there and Neil's mentioned Supply counters are not there yet...
  • ASL1
    ASL1 replied to the thread Berserker.
    Thanks for the guidance. The Berserk squad charged the last known position and low and behold, the squad saw two 4-5-8's (one with a...
  • ASL1
    ASL1 posted the thread Berserker in Rules & Errata.
    Afternoon .. should be a no-brainer but I can't find what to do in this situation. In my previous turns MPh, my Berserk Vanay squad...
  • ASL1
    ASL1 reacted to David Goldman's post in the thread Missing Familiar Faces From FtF ASL? with Like.
    No FtF ASL! Plenty of time to clean up files on my computer. If you suffer from a tournament Jones, here is a reminder of days past...
  • ASL1
    ASL1 left a message on Jim Nolt's profile.
    RB CG I .. Hi Jim .. Would be interested .. currently playing RO CG I "X-Tag" [German/PBeM], Starting RB CG III [German/VASL + Skype] ...
  • ASL1
    ASL1 replied to the thread ASL 203 "Hard ROK" .. VASL + Skype.
    I have my opponent Thanks to all the replies
  • ASL1
    ASL1 reacted to sdennis's post in the thread Dinant CG (Dennis Brothers) with Like.
    OK we got back at it this weekend, got through German T3, German still on the attack. French trying to hang on. I made 2 colossal...
  • ASL1
    ASL1 reacted to Den589's post in the thread Dinant CG (Dennis Brothers) with Like.
    Steve has the casualties from the first scenario and hopefully will publish them. They weren't horrible, except in boats as previously...
  • ASL1
    Afternoon .. about time to crack open Korea: Forgotten War ..like to play ASL 203 as the South Koreans. If interested, pm here or...
  • ASL1
    ASL1 left a message on Spencer Armstrong's profile.
    Hi Spencer .. PBeM is will be then .. I will work on a German setup for OS1 .. my email is advancedsl1@comcast.net