Recent content by ASL Maineiac

1. ASL Maineiac

Rat Pocket Charts v3

So we don't know what the differences are between v2 and v3 yet? I have the opportunity to buy a v2 for $24 shipped and wondering if I should pull the trigger. I was about to before seeing that X posted this yesterday!
  2. ASL Maineiac

Brevity Assault pack available for pre-orders!

Your website isn't working for me....
  3. ASL Maineiac

Black Friday Sale

Thanks, Chas. Picked up Crucible of Steel (for some reason never picked it up when it came out) and Objective Schmidt! Did it in two separate transactions, though, so hopefully you guys will figure it out and ship them together!
  4. ASL Maineiac

New GS Forum Announcements - Conversation

Robin reached out to me to apologize for the miscommunication. I did misinterpret his post. He wasn’t saying Americans are cool with racism, only that our freedom of speech laws make it so that someone is free to espouse racist ideology without legal repercussions, which is not the case...
  5. ASL Maineiac

New GS Forum Announcements - Conversation

You basically said all Americans are cool with racism. Which is a dumb thing to say. Not surprised your post got put in jail.
  6. ASL Maineiac

Black Friday Sale

Question asked on Facebook about how long the sale will last. Per @samtyson OtO through the end of the year, the rest until Sunday.
  7. ASL Maineiac

Strategic considerations for placing rubble..

Rubble is rout and rally terrain in Hatten
  8. ASL Maineiac

Ah yes. For sure. Thanks.
  9. ASL Maineiac

Playing First Timers from Hatten. I'm the Germans and get to place rubble as part of my setup. I'm trying to grasp the best way to use them to improve my defense. There are two considerations I'm aware of, but I'm sure there are more and hoping people can chime in with how they'd think about...
  10. ASL Maineiac

Concealed guys in bocage & wall advantage

Thanks, JR. He’s had plenty of time to read up on the bocage rules. Going to see if I can capitalize on his mistake and crush him!
  11. ASL Maineiac

Oh jeez. Got that wrong. Thanks. For some reason thought concealed units don’t carry WA counters. Ok, so follow up question about etiquette: If I’m playing someone who may not be the most experienced with bocage and how it impacts LOS, should I ask him if he wants his squads in buildings to...
  12. ASL Maineiac

I'm setting up Second Crack at Caumont as the attacking Americans. The Germans all set up concealed. Question: There's no way I can know if the concealed units have WA, correct? Because WA status is claimed/rejected when the squads drop concealment... Do I have that right?
  13. ASL Maineiac

Best Counter Clipper

Did it destroy your counters just because you hadn't properly centered the counter before clipping? Or is there another fault with the regular pair?
  14. ASL Maineiac

Best Counter Clipper

Going to revive this thread to ask if people can comment on the differences between the two version of Oregon Laminations' 2mm counter clipper. The regular: http://www.oregonlam.com/CR2MM_2mm_3_32_Corner_Rounder_Cutter_Punch.html And the deluxe...
  15. ASL Maineiac

FTC 8

Thank you, Andy!